Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
    Hey Sparkies!

I kinda checked out for a while didn't I??! Looks like I have many, many pages of catching up to do!

Seems as though my muse has decided that I owe you some sort of apology gift

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/....jpeg~original
    Welcome back. Gorgeous banner and love the sig too.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      Thanks! Actually, no, this was the first part I've written. I've had the idea in my head for months to write a Sparky AU fic based off Jane Austen's "Persuasion", and I watched one of the movies a few nights ago, and this popped out.
      You're welcome.

In that case I say pick a weekend and marathon them. You never know what other plot bunnies may appear.
      Last edited by mandogater; 27 July 2013, 07:06 PM. Reason: Can't spell.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        I thought I'd heard somewhere that the current leadership at MGM doesn't really care about Stargate in comparison to their more lucrative film properties.
        From what you all have been saying about these new books, that wouldn't surprise me one bit.
        Last edited by mandogater; 27 July 2013, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post

I love it, Nolamom! All that's missing is a crease and it could have been a pic John carried in his wallet.

Comment

Hey Sparkies!

I kinda checked out for a while didn't I??! Looks like I have many, many pages of catching up to do!

Love the art work, Madness. And welcome back.

Comment

Hello everyone!

I don’t know if I will be here for tonight post-a-thon, I’m not feeling great and I don’t know if I’ll have any energy left by 10.30 tonight but if I do then I’ll be here.

Anyway, I do like this Iron Man theme, though it does make me really want to watch IM3 again.
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and... S-minus 3 hours and 45 minutes to The Kindred Part 2 post-a-thon!

Hey Sparkies!

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/....jpeg~original
                  Welcome back, it's good to see you again! *hugs* And that is a fabulous sig!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard
                    so Last year i posted my first Sparky story here on the forum and i just now am getting around to finding it again and i decided to post it on FF.Net. '

here's the link. It's called Dreaming Awake
                    Read it today. Great story. Write some more!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sparks of Atlantis View Post
                      Just something I've been working on.

The Thing About Names, guest starring our favorite dog, Sedgewick.

Many thanks to SR for beta-reading.
                      Hey Sparks,

Read the story today. It was lovely. I really think you should do some more because you capture the relationship so nicely. I have really enjoyed the fact that there have been some new stories this week.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey Sparkies!

Hi, Madness Reigns,

I've not seen you before as I am relatively new but I just wanted to say the banner was lovely. That's some great artwork there. Thanks for sharing.
                        sigpic

Comment

I can't be here today either for the postathon. We're going out to din din. Snark for me. I'm sorry to miss Joe's kids and his daddy death glare.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Annelantis View Post
                            Hi, Madness Reigns,

I've not seen you before as I am relatively new but I just wanted to say the banner was lovely. That's some great artwork there. Thanks for sharing.

Hi back!

Well, seeing as we appear to have some newbies to the thread it seems like a perfect time to pretty it up a bit.... None of these are new, I will get around to doing some new ones eventually!

sigpic
                            Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

And some more!

I know there's more somewhere... but this new PB seems to have rearranged everything
                              sigpic
                              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

S-minus 1 hour to The Kindred Part 2!

Loving all the sigs, Madness reigns!

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                                Hello everyone!

I don’t know if I will be here for tonight post-a-thon, I’m not feeling great and I don’t know if I’ll have any energy left by 10.30 tonight but if I do then I’ll be here.
                                Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                I can't be here today either for the postathon. We're going out to din din. Snark for me. I'm sorry to miss Joe's kids and his daddy death glare.
                                Aww, we'll miss you! *hugs you both*

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                                Anyway, I do like this Iron Man theme, though it does make me really want to watch IM3 again.
                                LOL, I know, right?
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X