No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There it goes, one of those scenes that it is only Sam and Dr. Keller, i still wonder if instead of Sam it would have been Elizabeth, if John wouldn't have stand by her side as well.
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      Rachel must have felt uncomfortable in those clothes. My non-pregnant breasts ache in sympathy, so it must have been much more difficult for her.
      Really. The last thing you want when pregnant is for your breasts to be bouncing around.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Look at her glow when she sees Kanaan. It's obvious they just went for a walk and made a baby without any emotion whatsoever love each other deeply. And John's talking about it all matter of factly with no bitterness when he says his name. He wants to help her find the man she loves. What a good friend.
        I love you.
        Seconding that. *salutes*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John doesn't have much patience with Teyla, does he?
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

I love you.
            *kisses*

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            There's so much more emotion in Teyla whenever she's speaking/thinking of Kanaan, than whenever she speaks or thinks of her teammates. Rachel's performance really helped to sell me on the idea of Teyla/Kanaan despite TPTW's lack of decent storytelling for them.
            And the only emotion coming from John seems to be aggravation that they're on a wild goose chase when they have more important things to worry about.
            sigpic

Comment

*wibbles some more at Teyla and Kanaan*
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The way Teyla says "Jooohhhn" used to annoy me because I thought they were trying to make it shippy, but hearing her say "Kanaan" makes me realize it wasn't shippy in the least. Now that's how you say a man's name when you're in love with him.
                sigpic

Comment

That purple fabric is like a bad design from Project Runway.

Comment

Teyla isn't stupid and she knows what she knows and stands for it, I can admire that. It's not easy to believe something when everyone believes otherwise.
                    sigpic

Comment

My grandma had a pillow like that.
                      sigpic

Comment

*kisses*

And the only emotion coming from John seems to be aggravation that they're on a wild goose chase when they have more important things to worry about.
                        *snickers* I think aggravation is pretty much his standard state of being anymore.

Comment

Oooh, that's cold!

Comment

And now we see a detroyed Hoth...is it called that, like in SW.
                            sigpic

Comment

My grandma had a pillow like that.

Comment

John in his shades is coming pretty close to saving this whole episode for me.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X