No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teyla doesn't know Rodney if she thinks that he "went through any trouble" while he spent time talking about himself.
    sigpic

Comment

Poor Teyla. Without Kanaan, Kate, Elizabeth, or Carson, she's forced to confide in... Rodney.

Comment

Another dream, this time she's in the woods.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Perfect gift Rodney. Teyla's baby might be born as smart as you. That'll work. But she's so depressed about Kanaan, she can't fully appreciate it. I wonder why she's telling Rodney all this and not her BFF John.
          True
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Speaking of the bad choices the costume department made for Rachel, I've also been looking askance at the makeup department. Is it just me, or has anyone else thought that the skin of her chest has been looking particularly...shiny these last few episodes? Like, they're deliberately oiling it up to stand out more?
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh, so it was more than a dream, just no one will believe her.
              sigpic

Comment

I love Kanaan, he is so sweet!!!!
                sigpic
                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

She even sleeps with her breasts exposed.

It certainly seems like she cares for Kanaan more than just a f#@k buddy.

Comment

Another dream... just wait until she finds out the REAL cause of them!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Do we ever see Sam seated at her desk in any episode? I mean like in her chair...
                      sigpic

Comment

Look at her glow when she sees Kanaan. It's obvious they just went for a walk and made a baby without any emotion whatsoever love each other deeply. And John's talking about it all matter of factly with no bitterness when he says his name. He wants to help her find the man she loves. What a good friend.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Rachel must have felt uncomfortable in those clothes. My non-pregnant breasts ache in sympathy, so it must have been much more difficult for her.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Look at her glow when she sees Kanaan. It's obvious they just went for a walk and made a baby without any emotion whatsoever love each other deeply. And John's talking about it all matter of factly with no bitterness when he says his name. He wants to help her find the man she loves. What a good friend.
                            I love you.

Comment

Ronon joking, not every day you get to hear that.

And look, it's village music, I'm going to call it that becuase it appearce everytime they enters a medieval looking village.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                                She even sleeps with her breasts exposed.

It certainly seems like she cares for Kanaan more than just a f#@k buddy.
                                There's so much more emotion in Teyla whenever she's speaking/thinking of Kanaan, than whenever she speaks or thinks of her teammates. Rachel's performance really helped to sell me on the idea of Teyla/Kanaan despite TPTW's lack of decent storytelling for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X