Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    And here we go with the scene that had shippers all atwitter because an evil producer put a pic up on his blog and they thought it was real. ROTFLMAO!
    I didn't know this one! Now that's funny. Well, for us.

Comment

Show opening theme...booooring.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        Way too much leather.
        And yet there was John all leatherless.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
          Kaanan's funeral, and everyone is really monitoned with should tell Teyla that something is up, unless she really find them to be that cold in real life, who knows?
          Now that is an interesting question...
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
            Show opening theme...booooring.
            Yeah, now that Elizabeth isn't there anymore.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Keller's telling them about the Plague!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                And yet there was John all leatherless.
                A true crime.

Comment

News about the "sickness" which runs through the rest of the series. Must be serious. John even made a wittle woobie face.
                  sigpic

Comment

Aww, Rodney got Teyla a present for the baby.

Comment

Here with go with the pregnancy boobies. For the record, I am not bashing Teyla or Rachel. I am bashing the costume director and the producers.

Comment

Oh, Rodney has a present for Teyla's baby, so cute!!!
                        sigpic
                        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Oh Rodney...

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                            Here with go with the pregnancy boobies. For the record, I am not bashing Teyla or Rachel. I am bashing the costume director and the producers.
                            This. They just had to pick the most unflattering things to put poor Rachel in!

Comment

Perfect gift Rodney. Teyla's baby might be born as smart as you. That'll work. But she's so depressed about Kanaan, she can't fully appreciate it. I wonder why she's telling Rodney all this and not her BFF John.
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh Rodney, you do love to hear your voice, don't you? What makes you think the others will want to hear your voice too? Hehehehe...
                                sigpic
                                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Working...
                                X