No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm here and I'm ready...well, as ready as someone can be of that episode, I'll probably need a drink or two afterwards.
    sigpic

Comment

S-minus 10 minutes!

Originally posted by Brie View Post
      I'm here and I'm ready...well, as ready as someone can be of that episode, I'll probably need a drink or two afterwards.
      Hah! I think we're gonna need more than just a couple of drinks... more like the whole bottle!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes!

Hmm, I wonder where Southern Red is?
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          S-minus 5 minutes!

Hmm, I wonder where Southern Red is?
          I think she will not be here today.
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

I dare not say "enjoy" I'd join you if I had the dvd.. (I like the episode, but I understand why so many of you don't - the Zelenka thing really was out of line).

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
              I think she will not be here today.
              Darn, I was looking forward to some of her classic snarkage. Looks like it's up to us to rip this episode like it deserves!

Comment

S-minus 2 minutes! Flak jackets on!

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Another sunny day in Atlantis...

Comment

John's rocking his lolipop...

Comment

Aww, the only scene with John in it, and even if that lolipop of his is very distracting it's not enough to save the whole episode.
                          sigpic

Comment

What's with the lollipop
                            sigpic
                            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

The Genii, eh? Somebody was up to no good... 20 years ago. Gee, I wonder if it was stuff they needed for their nuclear program...

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                                What's with the lollipop
                                The lollipop is everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X