Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh, watch out for anvils!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oooh, John's got an idea!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

There comes another plan of John. Why do they always have to be so dangerous!?
        sigpic
        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Melena. That was a really sweet scene.
          Thanks, I keep forgetting becuase she's not mentioned that often.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
            Katie knows Rodney better than he knows himself and she knows that he's stronger then he thinks, she's so good for him and it sucks that TPTB couldn't see that.
            Rodney and Katie were the only canon pairing in SGA that I actually liked. I still don't get why TPTW broke them up.
            sigpic
            Sig by (x)

Comment

And now John is going to tap into his inner Batman and climb the tower! Best part of the episode right here, folks!

Comment

I just love this climbing scene!
                sigpic
                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by It's A Paradox View Post
                  Rodney and Katie were the only canon pairing in SGA that I actually liked. I still don't get why TPTW broke them up.
                  Because they're afraid of commitment?

Comment

Why does Sam make fun of Radek's pigeons, i simply don't get it!
                    sigpic

Comment

And I love the scene with John's climbing, it's the best part of the whole episode.

And if Elizabeth was still around and him climbing up to the balcony, it would be very Romeo and Juliett, just that scene I mean.
                      sigpic

Comment

Better watch those million-year old light fixtures, John. Never know when one might break.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Melena. That was a really sweet scene.
                          I agree, we could really see how much he cared about her.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh and this is the first time/episode in which Amelia shows up, isn't it?
                            sigpic

Comment

Yay, John got up onto the balcony and into the gateroom!

Comment

Whoops! And now the self destruct has been set off! They're so SCREWED!

Comment

Working...
                                X