Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's gonna be a big bang.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oooooh... BIG KABOOM.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Rodney, you need to stop blowing up planets. People will start to think you're antisocial.
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          I love how Rodney can do all this on that tiny little tablet That thing must be the most powerful computer in the galaxy.
          Yeah, and every anicent device seem to be able to support USBor something simillar like that.

l
          sigpic

Comment

Oh egads. Another anvil scene.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Thankfully this is the last time we see Larrin.

Comment

"He's such a tool"

Rodney's right, don't get why John would like him but alright.
                sigpic

Comment

And the Wraith are off the grid. Why am I not surprised?
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Bye bye, Asuras.

Comment

Get ready everyone...

Comment

"All is right with the world." No, not really, John.

And how they are so gleeful and glib about removing Asuras where that's where Lizzeh died.... not right.

Comment

...there's a ship...

Comment

Oh, my favorite part of this episode, with the sexiness and epicness of Liz, there's just not enough of that here.
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't understand, does John really like Ellis?
                              sigpic
                              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Oh egads. Another anvil scene.
                                This may have been the biggest one yet. Not sure how John ever surprised getting all those anvils dropped on him and every woman thought looked at him not named Elizabeth.
                                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Working...
                                X