Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Fran makes Rodney nervous. Is it because she's a Replicator or because beautiful women don't usually talk to him?
    I say a bit of both. Although, Elizabeth was always nice to him when she didn't have to reign him in.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

"Won't take more than a minute."

Suuuure, Rodney. That's what you ALWAYS say!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Coool. FRAN is pretty amazing if you think about it.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
          And the fight is on, I will say that no matter what I feel about most of TPTB, I do have huge respect for the Visual Effects department becuase they keep doing a great job.
          That they did. I guess like Jamie on Mythbusters they want a big boom whenever they can manage one.

Comment

Oh, and there's the godzilla blob.

I wonder where Lorne is through all this, or if he's the one in charge.
            sigpic

Comment

Look! It's the Attack of the RepliBlob!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh it's working but things are getting worse again.
                sigpic

Comment

"He actually did it."

Gee Ellis, you sound like you're actually surprised!

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                    Oh, and there's the godzilla blob.

I wonder where Lorne is through all this, or if he's the one in charge.
                    Lorne probably is the one running the city.

Comment

Wow, Sam offers to go help. First sign of SG-1 Sam we've seen.
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh, it froze but now it's going into another big boom.
                        sigpic

Comment

The Sam and McKay show strikes again!

Comment

I love how Rodney can do all this on that tiny little tablet That thing must be the most powerful computer in the galaxy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh very big boom
                              sigpic

Comment

Everybody RUN AWAY!

Comment

Working...
                                X