Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And here's the big bombshell!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Dr. Zelenka, you shouldn't have left Rodney alone, now look what he has done, he built a Replicator!
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Teyla finally tells her teammates she is pregnant. John looks so jealous.
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

It is so funny the way John looks at Ronon after Teyla says she is pregnant, LOL!
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
            Teyla finally tells her teammates she is pregnant. John looks so jealous.
            Jealous...Not.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And now Teyla tells them that she's having a baby, and this is the moment where we're suppose to think that this is jealous John but I just see a guy who's angry becuase she didn't tell him because she put him in a tight spot and risk having another life on his shoulders.
              sigpic

Comment

Sorry but John is right. "Athosian women are active in the community." They are FARMERS, Teyla! Not warriors.

Comment

Now here is the big scene. LOL John immediately looks at Ronon and immediately thinks about how he unknowingly put Teyla in danger, not that some other guy had slept with her. Yeah, that's really showing how jealous he is. And look, Ronon knows all about Kanaan.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oh, John is angry at Teyla, wow!! But Ronon on the other hand was really sweet, wasn't he?!
                    sigpic

Comment

John is PISSED. And why shouldn't he be? Damn, Teyla, going out in the field into potential combat situations while pregnant? Are you NUTS?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                        It is so funny the way John looks at Ronon after Teyla says she is pregnant, LOL!
                        At least Ronon knew about Kanaan.
                        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

And how come everyone knows that the father of Teyla's baby is Kanaan?
                          sigpic

Comment

Carter is such a great boss that everyone is just dying to talk to, I mean shouldn't she have been among the first that Teyla told and her reaction doesn't speak of someone who is in charge.
                            sigpic

Comment

John is SO not having a good day.

Comment

Some people think Sam thought John was the father. No matter how I look at that scene, I just don't see a teeny inkling of that.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X