No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John in a suit. I have to take a moment. Guh. And now add the kid and I'm totally incoherent.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Poor Caleb, he's going through hell right now.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        John in a suit. I have to take a moment. Guh. And now add the kid and I'm totally incoherent.
        Guh.

Comment

Love the little moment of John with Maddie, very sweet.
          sigpic

Comment

Woobie!John at the mention of Weir...
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Wouldn't those plants get in the way on the kitchen counter? Just sayin'.

Weir moment and we get a woobie face. Now that's what I'm talking about.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh, come on Ronon, haven't you learn by now that you can't talk about Elizabeth in front of John. Now look what you have done!
                sigpic
                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Woobie!John at the mention of Weir...
                  Best moment of the whole episode. Joe is awesome.

Comment

Aww, now Rodney tells them what he was working on and Ronon mention Elizabeth and John's face, wow, you can just see how his heart keeps breaking every time he gets reminded of her.
                    sigpic

Comment

They could have at least let Jeannie get dressed. Sheesh. Animals.
                      sigpic

Comment

And now it's that actor who's been in like every TV show of the 90s.

Comment

I recognize the Wallace actor a lot.
                          sigpic

Comment

This is where they cut the scene with John and Ronon watching BSG, darn it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              They could have at least let Jeannie get dressed. Sheesh. Animals.
                              Kidnappers. Go figure.
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Gee, Barrett, some secret agent you are!

Comment

Working...
                                X