Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG, Teyla's face is priceless!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Splash! Right into the deep end. I couldn't talk in sentences for the rest of the day after he hugged me.
      Jealous. Yes, I am.

And watch Teyla roll her eyes. Oh yeah, she's in love with John.

Comment

Boys will be boys.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And, strangely enough, writers who claim that Teyla is sekritly in love with John write her rolling her eyes at him talking about another woman just like I would at my brother or my cousin or the guy next door.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And thus ends another crackalicious post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who joined us today and helped us survive The Attack of Larrin's Hair! Be sure to tune in next week to watch everyone lose their minds on Tabula Rasa! Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              And, strangely enough, writers who claim that Teyla is sekritly in love with John write her rolling her eyes at him talking about another woman just like I would at my brother or my cousin or the guy next door.
              Precisely.

Comment

I love the snarky ones. That was fun. Now to go make tacos for me and Mr. SR.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And this is over... well, I suppose, my first time taking part in this post-a-thone wansn't that bad?
                  But I definitely like it
                  Thank you all! You're so wonderful! *hugs*
                  I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

That was fun, it’s been a long time since I saw this episode and it will probably be a long time until I watch it again but it helps to watch these less good episodes together with you guys, it just makes it fun rather than painful.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Varda View Post
                      And this is over... well, I suppose, my first time taking part in this post-a-thone wansn't that bad?
                      But I definitely like it
                      It was great to have you here with us and hopefully you will continue to join us for the post-a-thons in the future.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Varda View Post
                        But I definitely like it
                        Lets hope you will be able to join us again next week.
                        sigpic
                        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

i always liked john's " She had me beat Rodney! She threatened to kill me several times. It wasn't like we were hanging out in the spa together" line. it made lol several times.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                            Some say he got crueler.
                            I don’t think he become crueler, he just reacted at how the world was cruel to him. He was merely answering that cruelty back, and maybe he was a little bit cruel at himself, but i never saw him as being cruel to others. He always did what was best for his friends and Atlantis, even if that would mean putting his own life in danger.
                            sigpic
                            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                              It was great to have you here with us and hopefully you will continue to join us for the post-a-thons in the future.
                              It was an honor! Thanks!
                              I also hope that today isn't my last time...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                                Lets hope you will be able to join us again next week.
                                We'll wait and see

Still, now I'd better be going, Monday morning is inevitable and implacable...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X