No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not entirely sure, Torri012 but I think your wallpaper's breaking the GW manip-rule since you've put Elizabeth's head on another body.

And I can't view the NSFW deviantArt art. Seems you have to be a member to turn the Mature Filter Content off. I think I was a member once though...
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

yes, it does break the GW rule about putting actor's heads on other people's bodies.
      sigpic

Comment

thanks for the info. just removed my micro-image hope its okay now!?
        Last edited by Torri012; 16 April 2013, 05:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
          Thank you! I'll probably feel better about it once it's done (which will probably be tomorrow) but I feel like I'm forgetting all these other clips that I could use instead ... Oh well. I am my own worst critic.
          Most of us feel the same way. There are just so many to choose from.

Originally posted by Luz View Post
          OMG. That clip melted my cold dead heart. Joe, that's why I love you.

I was watching some clips and wow, he doesn't pull any punches. I love how he calls certain people out on their bs and for misleading fans. It's nice to know someone was looking out for us, even when tptb couldn't have cared less.
          If you liked the clips, you might enjoy the little slideshow I did using KrisRussel's fabulous pics from the con. If you want to experience them in full screen, go here and click on the little arrows, bottom right.

Spoiler:

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Home-grown or foreign?

Do we have anyone from the Boston area in here? I don't think we do... anyway, hope all are safe and whoever did it will be found quickly.

Edit:
          When I saw the news late last night, it reminded me of an episode of Rizzolli & Isles, in which targeted runners were being killed by another runner. All of it leading back to an old rape-case.
          JT-2 is close to Boston, and she went to school there.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            JT-2 is close to Boston, and she went to school there.
            Ah, I see.

Comment

Slightly OT:

Spoiler:
              Class is watching "We Are Marshall". Yet another film where Robert Patrick dies ten minutes after he's introduced. *snorts*

But it's actually a very good story. I had never seen it before.

Comment

He and Sean Bean share the "I-play-characters-that-never-survive"-curse.

Comment

Slightly OT:

Spoiler:
                  Class is watching "We Are Marshall". Yet another film where Robert Patrick dies ten minutes after he's introduced. *snorts*

wasn't that the movie with Matthew McConaughey?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                    wasn't that the movie with Matthew McConaughey?
                    Yep, and Matthew Fox from "Lost". It was making some kids cry. Very moving film.

And to keep this on topic:

loves . And loves . So much so, they never had to say it. They just had to show it.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      Gorgeous! I think this is one of your best yet.

Okay, I don't know if this is going to work, but hopefully I'm posting what I have done from my video.

I used the P!nk song, "Just Give Me A Reason", which has been stuck in my head for days.

I'm not all that thrilled with the results thus far. Any suggestions, feedback, different clips I could use???

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...psd2a37496.mp4
                      I think it's great! I'm with SR, you don't need to change anything.

I know SK is gonna say it, but I'm gonna beat her to the punch: In Joe We Trust.
                      Heh. But it's so very, very true.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      He and Sean Bean share the "I-play-characters-that-never-survive"-curse.
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hi there!

Okay, I don't know if this is going to work, but hopefully I'm posting what I have done from my video.

I used the P!nk song, "Just Give Me A Reason", which has been stuck in my head for days.

I'm not all that thrilled with the results thus far. Any suggestions, feedback, different clips I could use???

http://s1231.photobucket.com/user/sh...37496.mp4.html
                        that
                        was
                        AWESOME
                        you literally made my evening!
                        I love the song very much, and now OTP-video... Thank you! <3
                        I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Slightly OT:

Spoiler:

My alma mater, East Carolina University, was the school that the team had played right before that fateful trip. I remember this well, and I remember going to a memorial service at ECU.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                            To which view are you referring? Once again, well done. I love your work.

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee519/shipperwriter/Stargate%20Atlantis/John%20and%20Elizabeth%20Sparky/th_JustGiveMeAReason-SparkyTEST_zpsd2a37496.jpg
                            Are you kidding? I love it so far; I think you are doing a great job with it. I love that song!
                            sigpic
                            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Thank you all for the positive feedback for the video! I got a lot more done with it with the 3 hours of battery I had, but it's looking good.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              My alma mater, East Carolina University, was the school that the team had played right before that fateful trip. I remember this well, and I remember going to a memorial service at ECU.
                              Oh wow.

Comment

Thank you all for the positive feedback for the video! I got a lot more done with it with the 3 hours of battery I had, but it's looking good.
                                Good to know that. I look forward to see it complete.
                                sigpic
                                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Working...
                                X