Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
    Not fair! Want my own John! *takes her clone and goes to bed* Leave now. It's 3.30am. Need at least 3h of sleeping.

Gute Nacht - Good night
    Jen
    Jen! -gets back Shep- They have a gateroom full at the Joe Thunk Thread just introduce yourself and grab one and run!!!!

lol, I'm just kidding. Really nice gals over there.

Night!

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
      Jen! -gets back Shep- They have a gateroom full at the Joe Thunk Thread just introduce yourself and grab one and run!!!!

lol, I'm just kidding. Really nice gals over there.

Night!
      Nice gals? In the gutter? Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
      I'm one of them

Comment

Hey guys, i don't want to be a party pooper but a lot of this talk belongs in the Thunk thread, or the Shep/Weir shippers Off Topic thread which was created to stop us going OT so much.

Please try and remember that not everybody has as much free internet time, internet access or a high-speed connection as others and it's kind of annoying to have to scroll through pages of OTness and 'chat' that's more appropriate to AIM/MSN/etc.

I know it's a bit boring around here atm but it will soon pick up again once the new eps air (which should be soon).

...and so i'm not OT, here's 2 Sparky pics for y'all.

Comment

LOL...
          Well, we all can have our own John(not real, that's for sure)...But still....it's somehing =P
          Got to get up early tomorrow too, night.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
            Can call me that. You should update the pic. Wednesday's still left, right? Anyone who wants to have John on Wednesday?
            i ll take wednesday... YAY!!! my own Shep night... ooohh that is so funny...
            ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
              i ll take wednesday... YAY!!! my own Shep night... ooohh that is so funny...
              Hey, I have Wednesdays!

Comment

Who lives in Canada and is going to provide us with spoilers tomorrow night???

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Okay, I think this is the third time this weekend that someone's said something about the insane amount of off-topic posting that's been going on. The first two were ignored, so I'm chiming in.

I know the thread's been slow. I know there's not a whole lot to talk about. That is not a reason to spam the thread. And that's what's been going on in here for a few days now. I had four pages to catch up with, and most of it was completely off-topic. Someone set up a thread for this group in Off-Topic a few days ago. Use it. If you're talking about how sexy Joe Flanigan is, go to the JF thunk thread. It's not hard to find.

I don't want to sound mean or nasty, but I also don't want this thread to turn into a chat room. And that's what some of you have been using it for. If you're not on topic, take it somewhere else. And while I'm at it, it'd be really nice if people would stop with the one-line posts or the posts where you quote someone's long post and just say you agree. That's what the rep system is for.

Again, I'm not trying to be mean. It's just that this is a thread for discussion of Shep/Weir, not for the random stuff that's been going on in here for a while. We'll have more to discuss once new episodes start airing. (Which, by the way, is tomorrow, so it's not like there's a crisis situation.) This thread has had a reputation for in-depth discussion, so please, don't ruin that by spamming.
                  Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                  Last update: 14 April 2006
                  Melyanna's Multimedia
                  Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Seconding the above.

And thank God that a new episode airs tomorrow, so this thread can get back on topic, what with all the new material we'll have to discuss.

a time to mourn

Comment

I agree. Too bad I have to wait until January for new episodes... Still don't get why sci-fi does that.

And I know we would welcome new people in the JF Thunk thread.

Spoiler:
                      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure

Okay, Here's a question. Do we actually have any Canadians around here? I don't know that I've ever come across any. Do they hang elsewhere?? Perhaps we'll be getting info about the episodes, but not necessarily from the Shep/Weir point of view.
                        Canadians seem to be sadly lacking around here!!! We should actively recruit some!! (just kidding!)

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure

I'm not living in Canada, but a friend of me is at the moment! But it will take time, till she can send it to me...maybe friday or so... I told her to hurry... *squeeeee* I'm sooo looking forward to the new episodes

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                            Again, I'm not trying to be mean. It's just that this is a thread for discussion of Shep/Weir, not for the random stuff that's been going on in here for a while. We'll have more to discuss once new episodes start airing. (Which, by the way, is tomorrow, so it's not like there's a crisis situation.) This thread has had a reputation for in-depth discussion, so please, don't ruin that by spamming.

Ditto ...It is a bit irksome to wade through pages without finding delectable bits of SW info...mind you it has been slow of recent .....but hopefully all the Sparky! fans will be back in force after tonight`s airing in Canada. But as these things go, we`ll probably not get some Sparky action tonite! ...grrr

__

“I know how Sheppard can be,” “He’s an incredibly strong man,” “and Elizabeth is his weakness. He doesn’t know how to handle that.”
                            - Rodney to AU Elizabeth : quote from PeanutButterer`s The Other Side

Comment

hello everyone...

Got nothing productive to add shippy wise (i keep checking New Atlantis.net for new pics on the LGB but i get NOTHING!!!!) *sigh*

We're on Trinity this week but it's good to hear we've got new eps in Canada!

I'm gonna be SO spoiled!

ta ta!
                              hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
                                Got nothing productive to add shippy wise (i keep checking New Atlantis.net for new pics on the LGB but i get NOTHING!!!!) *sigh*
                                I really wonder too, why we didn't get more pic's before the new episodes are airing. Either it will be sooo cool, that they don't want to spoil us too much with pictures... or I don't know Want some Elizabeth-pic's

Comment

Working...
                                X