No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teyla's back and she have no idea what's going on.
    sigpic

Comment

You don't know? Oh come on, Teyla, figure it out!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I like how John walks behind Teyla and Ronon to make sure that if Teyla is still acting weird that he can easy get the best of her.
        sigpic

Comment

Teyla is so ashamed but Elizabeth, at least, doesn't want to shoot her.

John hates queens. With good reason.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Heh. John says "I hate Queens" with the same tone of voice he uses whenever he tells someone to not talk about how he got bitten by that Iratus bug.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And now Teyla knows that it was a wraith and a wraith queen.

And John talks to Liz about Teyla as if she's not even there.
              sigpic

Comment

These guys should be wearing red shirts.
                sigpic

Comment

And here's our two cannon-fodder scientists.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    These guys should be wearing red shirts.
                    Just what I was thinking...

Comment

Well, Queenie just got Snack #1.

Comment

Elizabeth and Teyla scene, and I love it. And I love the way Elizabeth talks to Teyla, they really are close and I wish that they could have done more scene like that.
                        sigpic

Comment

Elizabeth/Teyla friendship moment. Another illustration of how close they are.
                          sigpic

Comment

Teyla and Elizabeth scene! Why didn't we get more of these sooner?

Comment

Now John and Ronon are out hunting, but spliting up isn't a great idea.
                              sigpic

Comment

Queenie, Queenie, Queenie, here Queenie. Come out come out wherever you are.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X