Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Front, center and rarin' to snark.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hello everyone! I am ready for Submersion.
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

S-minus 2 minutes!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

They never did make it to the supply closet.

sigpic
          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Whoo hoo! *high-fives*
              I wouldn't miss it, it really is the last "real" Sparky episode with a happy ending so to speak.

Though I do wish we could have seen those buick sized lobsters.
              sigpic

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Flashback time!

Comment

I really like this episode!!!
                    sigpic
                    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Recapping Teyla's Wraith "gift." Funny how they only use it when it's convenient.

Comment

And it's a road trip with mom, dad and the kids.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Back to the present... Road trip time!

Comment

Aww, mommy and daddy taking their kids on an underwater road-trip.
                            sigpic

Comment

LMAO at how frantic Teyla is to switch off for shotgun. LOL!

Comment

I just love the banter here at the beginning, LOL. It is all so funny!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X