X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lazy Sunday

sigpic

Comment

S-minus 1 hour and 49 minutes to The Game! (and I'm not talking about the Super Bowl!)

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      Heh! Gotta wonder if John would let Elizabeth win all the games.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*collapses into chair* I'm here, though I doubted it until a few minutes ago. Mr. SR and I have spent the entire weekend putting together my new office furniture. We're still not done but are at the place where we need some strapping Marines a little help lifting the hutch onto the desk and will have to wait until next weekend to finish. Fine with me as I've had all of "attach side D to upright F with three 5/8 inch black round head screws" that I can take for now. We got the computer hooked back up, but I have to make do without my external drives. I think I'll survive. When it's all done, I'll try to post a pic. It's purdy.

So. I'm all set and ready for The Game.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hello everyone!

If nothing changes then I will be here for the post-a-thon.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
          Lazy Sunday

Love it, it’s really sweet.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Heh! Gotta wonder if John would let Elizabeth win all the games.
          I guess it depends on what the benefits would be if he did it
          I can also imagine that she knows just the right way to distract him so that she can win.
          sigpic

Comment

S-minus 30 minutes to The Game!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            *collapses into chair* I'm here, though I doubted it until a few minutes ago. Mr. SR and I have spent the entire weekend putting together my new office furniture. We're still not done but are at the place where we need some strapping Marines a little help lifting the hutch onto the desk and will have to wait until next weekend to finish. Fine with me as I've had all of "attach side D to upright F with three 5/8 inch black round head screws" that I can take for now. We got the computer hooked back up, but I have to make do without my external drives. I think I'll survive. When it's all done, I'll try to post a pic. It's purdy.

So. I'm all set and ready for The Game.
            LOL! That's kind of how I feel when it comes to hooking up computers or stereo equipment. Sure, I know how to do it, but gah, it's so tedious and nerve-wracking making sure everything is just so.

Originally posted by Brie View Post
            I guess it depends on what the benefits would be if he did it
            I can also imagine that she knows just the right way to distract him so that she can win.
            Heheheh... sounds like an idea for a fun naughty Sparky fic.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hi everyone,

Sorry I've been away all week. I was working and also I swore myself of the computer to do a complete re-write of chapter seven that the hubby told me was not very good at all! *SOB* Anyway, I finished it yesterday and he read it today and he thuoght it was far better. So i am rewarding myself by catching up with the last week of posts. I shall then upload Chapter 6. Gosh, so much to do and so little time.

Anyway, a couple of things. Sparks - I wish when I was your age I had a place like this to go to. I was the only sci-fi freak when I was in school that I knew and my sister was even quite awful about my leanings! If there had been a place like this where I could talk to like-minded people then I think I would have been much happier. I have to say though that it is only recently that I feel that I can truly be who I am as well. The only person who knows about my love of science fiction really is the husband and he has the same predelictions I do thankfully. But saying all that, I am very much a live and let live kind of gal and while it is nice that you felt comfortable enough to confess your age status it really makes no difference to me as you so obviously know who you are and what you are talking about. It is good to know you anyway, Sparks!

I have not read the Torri interview yet but as soon as I do I shall be back to discuss. Can't wait! I found out about it via Twitter on Tuesday and been looking forward to it all week (as I said before, swore off the laptop).

Anyway, everyone have fun watching The Game. I know it's not everyone's favourite episode but the fighting between sheppard and McKay is good, along with the game started between Lorne and Zelenka (love those two) and the best bit is how angry Weir gets with them - and how much John obviously hates that.

P.S. My confession - I am really glad I found this place.
              sigpic

Comment

Yo, I'm here.

Comment

Hello everyone! I am here and ready for "The Game".
                  sigpic
                  sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

S-minus 15 minutes to The Game!

*glomps Annelantis*

*high-fives JT-2 and Pearl*

Comment

S-minus 10 minutes to The Game!

Comment

Nothing came up so I will be here as well.
                        sigpic

Comment

Better get the DVD ready. I've been watching an Anne of Green Gables marathon.

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes!

Comment

S-minus 3 minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                                Better get the DVD ready. I've been watching an Anne of Green Gables marathon.
                                Awww, I loved those books so much. We went to Nova Scotia but didn't have time to get over to PEI. Big regret of my life. *sob*
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X