No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG, I was right. Lucius think he and John are "close". I may hurl.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
      But the shield should have protected him.
      That's what I thought. Are we missing something?
      sigpic

Comment

Now the rest of the team gets captured, Rodney first of course. But thankfully John got away so he can come back and save the day.
        sigpic

Comment

Oooh, John's got a silencer on his P-90!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ewww, John has to crawl under there and ....run!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              That's what I thought. Are we missing something?
              We probably are.
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                But the shield should have protected him.
                It does. But he'll still suffocate because the water is keeping him from breathing. Either that, or Lucius is just panicking.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Of course Sheppard got away, Kolya. He's Sheppard.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    It does. But he'll still suffocate because the water is keeping him from breathing.
                    But shouldn't he be shielded from the water even touching him?
                    sigpic

Comment

And now the rest of the team has been captured. Whoops.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        It does. But he'll still suffocate because the water is keeping him from breathing. Either that, or Lucius is just panicking.
                        But isn't he inside the shield? How come the water reaches him?
                        sigpic
                        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Wow, that village even have concrete walkways.
                          sigpic

Comment

Now we don't care. Pretend he didn't say that and just let us out of here. Pretty good lines.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              But shouldn't he be shielded from the water even touching him?
                              Yeah, but the water will still block the gaseous air from reaching him so he can breathe it. Kolya touched upon this when he laid out the idea to bury Lucius alive, describing how the shield would protect Lucius from being crushed by the soil, but he still wouldn't be able to breathe because the dirt would block the air from reaching him.

Comment

Kolya does have a sense of humor, and he knows how to get under all of their skins, especially Rodney.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X