Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, crap! It's KOLYA!!!!!!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And just to add to the confusion, Kolya shows up. John is just about ready to shoot somebody, so that may be a good thing.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Not impressed by Kolya's men just letting the townspeople running amok. Shouldn't they be rounding them all up in the town square?
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John wants to shot him, he will do what he can to make sure that he will ever come close to any of them again (and by them I mean Elizabeth, and John since they seem to be the once Kolya is really after).
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
            OMG, it's Kolya.

I just love that guy, you know, as a bad guy, he's so awesome and deserved so much more than this episode.
            I agree. They could have given him a much different ending.
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Big shippy moment for Sheyla. Look how she is the only one who can reach him. No. I didn't think so either. Moving on.
              sigpic

Comment

Love how Teyla chews out John for trying to go out and do something stupid. Clearly she's in cahoots with Lizzeh to keep John safe.

Comment

At least they are in a real house with real furniture for a change instead of a hut or a cave.
                  sigpic

Comment

So why does the water barrel thing work on Lucius when Rodney couldn't even eat or drink while wearing the shield?
                    sigpic

Comment

Dunking Lucius in the water barrel? Looks like Kolya's taken a page from Pirates of the Caribbean (the ride).

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        So why does the water barrel thing work on Lucius when Rodney couldn't even eat or drink while wearing the shield?
                        Yeah, i also felt it didn't make much sense.
                        sigpic
                        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          Cause he can't breathe if his head's underwater.

Comment

"We're really close."

LMAO. Kolya sees right through you, Lucius!

Comment

Lucius is surprised that Team Shep got away, he didn't think that they knew him enough to know that he would cave like a card house in the light breeze when Kolya started interrogate him.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Cause he can't breathe if his head's underwater.
                                But the shield should have protected him.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X