No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The team couldn't be less interested in what Lucius is saying, I bet Ronon is doing his best not to make real of the promise he made in the last episode that Lucius was in.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
      Wait, how come those stories sound familiar? oh wait...
      John notices it too. Who let him read those mission reports?
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        John is sitting like he has trouble getting his legs together, and Rodney has his crossed like a woman. Just making an observation.
        It's a very good observation indeed
        sigpic

Comment

Lucius had access to Atlantis mission reports. Gee, I wonder what the IOA thought of that?
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I like Teyla being all snarky, we don't see much of that.
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, right!
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

LOL at John checking his watch.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Lucius seems to have done something with his hair. That looks familiar too. I think he has a man crush on somebody.
                  sigpic

Comment

I could watch an animated gif of John taking off his sunglasses all day. *wipes drool*
                    sigpic

Comment

Ronon SO wanted to hit Lucius. Hee!

Comment

And what do you say to that?!
                        sigpic
                        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          Lucius seems to have done something with his hair. That looks familiar too. I think he has a man crush on somebody.
                          OMG, you did NOT just put that image in my head! *screams in terror*

Comment

Nice little sarcastic chuckle you did there John.

And then the moment he gets up and pulls of his glasses.

Gotta say, the episode may not be all that but we do get a lot of great John moments.
                            sigpic

Comment

He sure did get lots of information while in Atlantis, that's kind of dangerous.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey look, taverns in Pegasus serve chicken wings! Just like on Earth! Ain't that amazing?

Comment

Working...
                                X