No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronon couldn't be more worried about Teyla.
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

I like the side shots of John and Elizabeth.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Teyla, maybe you wouldn't have to hug your arms as if you're cold if you'd just put on a proper shirt.
        *snort* Evidently the Athosians are a warm-blooded people.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Rodney's found the answer... and it's not good.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

IGreenpeace would have a field day with that "let's kill the alien whales"-idea... Really?!? He actually suggested that.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Tree huggy stuff. OMG. LOL That had to be a Joe adlib.
              sigpic

Comment

LOL at John's snarky comment about "treehugger stuff".
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ancients were trying to talk to the whales? Sounds really hippy like to me.
                  I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Elizabeth is so worried about all of her people.
                    sigpic

Comment

And here comes the military solution to everything, let's kill the whales!
                      sigpic
                      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        Tree huggy stuff. OMG. LOL That had to be a Joe adlib.
                        Absolutely! Only Joe could come up with awesome one-liners like that.

Comment

Oh bloody hell... Carson's getting worse too.

Rodney's hearing is better alright.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

John babysitting Rodney.

And look Elizabeth is using her awesome linguistic skills.
                            sigpic

Comment

Uh oh, Carson's got a nosebleed. Hate those.

Comment

Obviously her deep and abiding love for John made Teyla come up with the pilot connection.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X