No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the Replicators just leave the Earth weapons behind. Stupid.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Go, Carson!
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Just for once Carson, don't argue, just do it. Teyla says she is ready and John ignores her. Hahaha.
        Haha, underlying meaning FTW.
        sigpic

Comment

Don't get all full of yourself boys. It's not over yet.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Consolidating the prisoners. Yet another stupid idea. Stupid Replicators.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

All the way back to the beginning of the plan, and it's a good plan.
              sigpic

Comment

And everybody looks at Woolsey when the Repilcators say they know the plan.
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  Just for once Carson, don't argue, just do it. Teyla says she is ready and John ignores her. Hahaha.
                  What else is new, LOL!
                  sigpic
                  sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

And super powerful rewind time!

Comment

Rewind! Now we get to see the real plan. Heh.
                      sigpic

Comment

"Avoid using these shiny new toys, even if that means getting cought"

Love the look Liz gives Ronon and the one he gives back, it's an hilarious moment.
                        sigpic

Comment

Rodney said the third crystal from the left activates the tray, but he touched the third from the right.
                          sigpic

Comment

Rodney there are six of you with ARGs. How are you going to put crystals in all 10 emitters?
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

The plan is explained... and... Bye bye Replicators!

Comment

And the plan works.

And Jack understood that's how thing worked.

And Woolsey was shocked that they were using him.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X