No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And with one final anvil to the forehead....we're out.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Fun as always. Time to got back to watching The Lord of the Rings on TNT.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

And thus ends another crackalicious post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who came out today, and be sure to join us next week for some Ancient-y fun with The Return, Part 1! Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
          Fun as always. Time to got back to watching The Lord of the Rings on TNT.
          LOL! I was watching that too!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Mr. SR and I are going to eat junk food and watch Christmas movies. See ya'll later.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              LOL! I was watching that too!
              Sparky minds think alike.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Mr. SR and I are going to eat junk food and watch Christmas movies. See ya'll later.
                Mmm, junk food. I've got some cookies downstairs...

Sparky minds think alike.
                You betcha!

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                  Thanks
                  You're welcome.

Comment

I think you hit the nail on the head, Aang. Feel free to join us for any future episodes you like.
                    I was pretty sure I did after I listened to the first of the two SGA audio-books that Carson narrated. At the end of the track, Pauly said something about how the episode Phantoms was each of the team members being tortured by their worst fears (with the exception of Teyla). Also I'd love to join you all for one of these episodes sometime, I just seem to have a crazy schedule on Sundays.

Comment

I got home too late to join in today. That and there's a Star Trek Movie Marathon on SyFy.

But I'm house sitting for a friend next week, so I may be able to get on in time!

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                        I was pretty sure I did after I listened to the first of the two SGA audio-books that Carson narrated. At the end of the track, Pauly said something about how the episode Phantoms was each of the team members being tortured by their worst fears (with the exception of Teyla). Also I'd love to join you all for one of these episodes sometime, I just seem to have a crazy schedule on Sundays.
                        I know the feeling. I've missed several because of crazy weekends. I'd be very interested to hear your thoughts on Sunday when we get there.

Comment

I know the feeling. I've missed several because of crazy weekends. I'd be very interested to hear your thoughts on Sunday when we get there.
                          Eep! I'm a hot mess when it comes to Sunday...I'll be the one here with my hand made Carson plushie, giggling at how adorable Carson is through most of the episode and then likely trying to type through tears at the end. So many emotions with that episode.

Comment

Sorry I disappeared there for a while, had some things to do. I’m going to have to leave now, I still have some things to do before Christmas tomorrow but since I most likely won’t be able to log in again I just wanted to wish everyone a very happy Christmas.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                              Eep! I'm a hot mess when it comes to Sunday...I'll be the one here with my hand made Carson plushie, giggling at how adorable Carson is through most of the episode and then likely trying to type through tears at the end. So many emotions with that episode.
                              Yah, I kind of figured as much. He is adorable throughout the episode. I can't help but grin like an idiot when he gets to tease Elizabeth.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                                Sorry I disappeared there for a while, had some things to do. I’m going to have to leave now, I still have some things to do before Christmas tomorrow but since I most likely won’t be able to log in again I just wanted to wish everyone a very happy Christmas.
                                And a Merry slightly early Christmas to you as well, Brie!!

Comment

Working...
                                X