No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And there's that biggest Sheyla anvil of all. The 2.5 seconds of him carrying her and throwing her down on the ground. Heh. I'm so mean.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Finally Teyla figures out how to play along to get things done.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Yep, that's exactly what it is. John himself suggested that earlier.
        Oh wow, it's amazing how much you miss when you type something else at the same time.
        sigpic

Comment

John is looking more and more brain dead here.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*not watching the episode but has to say something*

I realized as soon as I watched it the first time that it's all their worst fears that they're seeing.

Carson unable to save a life (heartbreaking)
            Rodney unable to save the day
            John unable to save his friend
            Ronon unable to escape the Wraith

...I kind of feel bad for all of them, though I feel worst for Carson (and not just because of my obvious bias, but also because I know he never quite lets go of the guilt he feels whenever he fails to save someone's life or something). *huggles my Carson-Love* Poor guy.

Comment

The machine is off, yeah!

Comment

Oh but now you see, no one but Teyla could have gotten through to John at this point. Even in his madness he could relate to her....omg...oh but wait...he still THINKS SHE'S A MAN.
                sigpic

Comment

Power's out, and now everyone gets to have their WTF? moments.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    And there's that biggest Sheyla anvil of all. The 2.5 seconds of him carrying her and throwing her down on the ground. Heh. I'm so mean.
                    Eh, it's ok in this case, it's just the way TPTB wrote it that never makes anything clear.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      Oh but now you see, no one but Teyla could have gotten through to John at this point. Even in his madness he could relate to her....omg...oh but wait...he still THINKS SHE'S A MAN.
                      AHAHAHAHAHA! Priceless!

Comment

Radio!sex with Lizzeh!

Comment

"I'm sorry for shooting everyone!"

Best. Line. Ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                            *not watching the episode but has to say something*

I realized as soon as I watched it the first time that it's all their worst fears that they're seeing.

Carson unable to save a life (heartbreaking)
                            Rodney unable to save the day
                            John unable to save his friend
                            Ronon unable to escape the Wraith

...I kind of feel bad for all of them, though I feel worst for Carson (and not just because of my obvious bias, but also because I know he never quite lets go of the guilt he feels whenever he fails to save someone's life or something). *huggles my Carson-Love* Poor guy.
                            I think you hit the nail on the head, Aang. Feel free to join us for any future episodes you like.

Comment

And John calls home to talk to the little lady. Just like a husband checking in.
                              sigpic

Comment

Rodney is never gonna let John live this one down.

End credits!

Comment

Working...
                                X