No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww, John knows that Elizabeth won't give up on them, I like that he's always the one to point that out, and even if Rodney is right they know she wouldn't give up.
    sigpic

Comment

First thing John thinks of is that Lizzeh will dial the gate and try to call them when they turn up overdue. He so knows her.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John knows just what Elizabeth will do.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Uh oh, Ronon is really getting worse and fast.
          sigpic

Comment

I can just imagine Teyla's eyes glazing over as Rodney's trying to explain things...
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

With all those Wraith thingys hanging everywhere I have a suddden craving for Italian.
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Poor John. This is that burden of command that was keeping him awake a while back.
                sigpic

Comment

Ronon's seeing things.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                    With all those Wraith thingys hanging everywhere I have a suddden craving for Italian.
                    Ewwwww!

Comment

John doesn't even look at Teyla, it's nothing like the Sparky eye!sex scenes we would have gotten had it been her there...and yes, I went there.
                      sigpic

Comment

Sheyla eye sex. Did anybody else catch that?
                        sigpic

Comment

Back to Atlantis. Lizzeh's spidey sense is tingling!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Ewwwww!
                            Odd things like that always make me hungary for some reason.
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

And now Carson is starting to see things, though his is less obvious.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                                John doesn't even look at Teyla, it's nothing like the Sparky eye!sex scenes we would have gotten had it been her there...and yes, I went there.
                                You have to be quick. Don't blink.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X