Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And back to Planet Pacific Northwest.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      This is the one that was supposed to canonize a certain ship. I'll look for signs. Oh wait...
      *snorts*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ronon's getting jumpy. This can't be good.
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

This is the one that was supposed to canonize a certain ship. I'll look for signs. Oh wait...
          Well, if it's Rodney/Carson I kind of see it, anyone else I must have missed.
          sigpic

Comment

That's a really nice road for an "uninhabited" planet.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I wonder where he stashed that one. It was kinda big for the hair.
              I'm convinced that's Ronon's superpower. Hiding knives.

Comment

I wonder where he stashed that one. It was kinda big for the hair.
                Boot sheath. Maybe.
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Eww, Wraith cave!

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                    Well, if it's Rodney/Carson I kind of see it, anyone else I must have missed.
                    Keep looking. I'll help. ROTFLMAO!
                    sigpic

Comment

Rodney's whining about the bodies again! AHAHAHHA!

Comment

I wonder how many people got the Hardy Boys reference.

Comment

Am I the only one who just loves it when John calls Carson "Doc"?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            I wonder how many people got the Hardy Boys reference.
                            Just the older Americans.
                            sigpic

Comment

Keep looking. I'll help. ROTFLMAO!
                              Haha, you know, I have seen this show so many times and I still haven't seen it yet so I doubt I'll see it this time...
                              sigpic

Comment

And there goes Rodney with the sterility jokes again.

Comment

Working...
                                X