Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome video, ShipperWriter!!

Comment

Thanks, everybody! It actually turned out the way I was hoping, so I'm a little proud.

I just finished making a background, but darned PB doesn't work at school.
      Oh wait, I forgot you can upload directly from computer. D'oh!

Atlantis cast.jpg

Gonna do a little more editing when I get home.
      Last edited by ShipperWriter; 21 December 2012, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        Gonna do a little more editing when I get home.
        You might want to do that cause poor Carson has no legs now... he's floating like a ghost...
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          You might want to do that cause poor Carson has no legs now... he's floating like a ghost...
          Hiya FH. Have you gotten a chance to read my story just yet?
          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
            Hiya FH. Have you gotten a chance to read my story just yet?
            I'm going to be brutally honest with you... I'm a supporter of Sparky but it isn't my main ship (that would be Kate/John & Kate/Teyla) so I will rarely go out of my way to read fics that are centered around Sparky alone. Most if not all of the regulars know this already, but I feel like I should mention it again for all newbies to the thread, so as to clear the air.

These guys (mostly women so no idea why I write guys to begin with) made me feel welcome when first I sauntered into this thread a looooooong time ago. They respect me for who I am, what I am, and that my OTP isn't Sparky (that's just canon to me - it just is).

But hey wait a minute -- don't you write Sparky? Like for the Advent... Or do artwork?

Yes indeed, I do. Because these people are my friends and I want to give back to them.

There, I said it... got all emotional too.

So, the short answer would be -> no, I haven't. Also, to be a wee bit fair... it may need a few tweaks in the lay-out department. Looks like ff.net frakked it up a little.

Comment

I'm going to be brutally honest with you... I'm a supporter of Sparky but it isn't my main ship (that would be Kate/John & Kate/Teyla) so I will rarely go out of my way to read fics that are centered around Sparky alone. Most if not all of the regulars know this already, but I feel like I should mention it again for all newbies to the thread, so as to clear the air.

These guys (mostly women so no idea why I write guys to begin with) made me feel welcome when first I sauntered into this thread a looooooong time ago. They respect me for who I am, what I am, and that my OTP isn't Sparky (that's just canon to me - it just is).

But hey wait a minute -- don't you write Sparky? Like for the Advent... Or do artwork?

Yes indeed, I do. Because these people are my friends and I want to give back to them.

So, the short answer would be -> no, I haven't. Also, to be a wee bit fair... it may need a few tweaks in the lay-out department. Looks like ff.net frakked it up a little.
              We love you FH. You and the lemming are like our mascots. *sniff*
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                We love you FH. You and the lemming are like our mascots. *sniff*
                Hang on, I should still have it somewhere... *digs into albums*

Tadah!!

Comment

Thanks for being honest, I appreciate it. How did it get frakked up do you think? What was the problem?
                  sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                  https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Spoiler:

I was out doing my final Christmas shopping today and it was chaos outside, there were so many people. It made me wonder that if I could use that I thought it would be an apocalypse as an excuse to get out of giving everyone a present, but something tells me that it wouldn’t work.

----

BTT: Oh wow SW, I just saw your video and I loved it, the song fit so well with the videos and fit them well, amazing job.
                    sigpic

Comment

Funny pictures Brie. Especially like the Marvin the Martian pic!

Comment

1bighug.jpgKISSxSparky.gif

For you:
                        sugar.jpg

Comment

I won't be online again till Wednesday so

My fellow Sparkies

sigpic
                          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

*sneaks in to thread*

Hey JT do I have another advent day? I thought it was the 19th but I may have gotten myself confused, the way my month is going it wouldn't surprise me
                            sigpic
                            Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                              How did it get frakked up do you think? What was the problem?
                              Well, there are a few dialogues where there don't seem to be breaks in between the lines which makes it all look squashed together. Or, it's supposed to be like that, but I don't remember reading about it in your author's notes (bold and italic were there to explain the inner feelings and dialogues). I do think it's an ff.net problem mainly due to the fact I had it happen to my own fics but I could be wrong of course.

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                              I was out doing my final Christmas shopping today and it was chaos outside, there were so many people. It made me wonder that if I could use that I thought it would be an apocalypse as an excuse to get out of giving everyone a present, but something tells me that it wouldn’t work.
                              LOL @ images

And yup, some of my colleagues at work tried that same excuse and failed.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                              For you:
                              [sugar image]
                              Sugar always works miracles.

Comment

***GLOMPS YOU SO HARD*** We love you, Falcon Horus! ***GLOMPS AND SNUGGLES SOME MORE***

Hang on, I should still have it somewhere... *digs into albums*

Tadah!!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...ingLemming.jpg
                                Heeheehee!

And Merry Christmas, poundpuppy29! We'll see you when you get back!
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X