No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Rod's talk about his John, and our John reaction, he is so hopeing that the other John is as cool as he is.
    sigpic

Comment

Golfing scene!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Love love love the golf. I wonder if that was Joe's idea.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

"What's the opposite of condescending?"

(This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

More of that weird laugh. You can tell by the way he barely smiles when the camera is there tells that it's fake. I don't even get the scene since nothing really come out of any of the cafeteria scenes in this episode.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              "What does Elizabeth have to say about this?"

"Two McKays are better than one."

LOL!
              And notice that he just assumes that John knows what Elizabeth thinks.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Love love love the golf. I wonder if that was Joe's idea.
                Totally had to be. And very very fun!

Comment

And notice that he just assumes that John knows what Elizabeth thinks.
                  Yet more proof that Rodney is totally a Sparky shipper.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                    More of that weird laugh. You can tell by the way he barely smiles when the camera is there tells that it's fake. I don't even get the scene since nothing really come out of any of the cafeteria scenes in this episode.
                    It was probably just a way to include Ronon and Teyla, and they were obviously all filmed at the same time because they look and are sitting exactly the same.
                    sigpic

Comment

I like that Rodney gets a bit of a taste of his own medicine here and learns a thing or two about himself.
                      sigpic

Comment

Cleaning a perfectly clean golf club with a perfectly clean toothbrush on a planet with no dirt or grass. Another brilliant idea.
                        sigpic

Comment

And now Rodney's trying to get some advice from his BFF John. Ironic considering we find out that John has just as dysfunctional a relationship with his own brother.

Comment

Cleaning a perfectly clean golf club with a perfectly clean toothbrush on a planet with no dirt or grass. Another brilliant idea.
                            Guess they had to have John doing some sort of random busy work while Rodney's prattling on.

Comment

And now things go from bad to worse...

Comment

Sparky side by side, elbows almost touching. Right where they belong.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X