X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
    Was it worth it?
    Yep.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

You know, it's too bad Wraith don't have feeding marks on both hands... Todd could've done a double feed when he took down those two Genii guards...
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
        Yep.
        How far have you read so far?
        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

"What depth, will you look at him, he looks younger than before"

Hilarious Rodney.
          sigpic

Comment

John gets the Gift of Life!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John's back!!!! Que the squeeeeeeeeeeeing!!!!!!

Comment

I guess he got those 6 month he lost during 'Epiphany' back.
                sigpic

Comment

Todd declares John as his brother. OMFG.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                    How far have you read so far?
                    Haven't got back to it yet. Maybe next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                      I guess he got those 6 month he lost during 'Epiphany' back.
                      Yeah, one would think.

Comment

Kolya, you are so a dead man when John catches up to you!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Todd declares John as his brother. OMFG.
                          Family is more than bloodlines sometimes.

Comment

"Thanks for showing up."

Oh, John. *giggles*

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                              Family is more than bloodlines sometimes.
                              Indeed.

Comment

Fun as always. Back to laundry.

Comment

Working...
                                X