No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh no, a wraith, and here's our first encounter with Todd.
    sigpic

Comment

OMFG, a WRAITH!!!!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*cries at Lizzeh's cries over the radio*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John must be REALLY tough not to be screaming like a little girl.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Oh, Elizabeth's desperate cry over the com is aweful. And the way her voice is afterwards is just wow, Torri did an amazing job here.
            sigpic

Comment

Even Kolya looks disturbed...

Comment

...he's still a b@$tard, though.

Comment

And now John starts wondering who his prison pall is.
                  sigpic

Comment

Time to find out who your new friend is, John.

Comment

John's suddenly getting suspicious of his cell neighbor...

Comment

Teyla pointing out that Kolya nealry killed Elizabeth back during the storm, it's a good thing to rememeber.
                        sigpic

Comment

Love Ronon hovering behind Ladon. He looks like he's just waiting for an excuse.

Comment

Ladon gives Team Atlantis his version of current Genii politics. God, I LOVE the Genii! They're so darn twisted!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Ladon gives Team Atlantis his version of current Genii politics. God, I LOVE the Genii! They're so darn twisted!
                              Makes the Galactic Empire almost look like a kindergarden class.

Comment

Love how John yells "Shut the hell up!" *snickers*

Comment

Working...
                                X