No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, Kolya's guards are pretty hardassed.

Cattle prods!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Nice try John. Watch out for the shock sticks next time.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

He does fall so well.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Rodney, blunt as a sledgehammer. As always.

Comment

Team Shep doesn't trust Ladon. Gee, I wonder why?

Comment

Carefull Ladon. Ronon will happily tear you in half for fun.

Comment

Ooooh, Ronon is PISSED.

Comment

I understand everyone's doubt but I like that Liz shows that she's a good leader who doesn't let her emotions get in the way.

"Ronon, I understand where you're coming from, believe me I do" - love it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Whee, John's all chained up. And the whumpers are flailing in glee at the moment...

Comment

About time for Lets make a deal. The Pegasus version.

Comment

Kolya is sending his message...

Comment

Hey, I just noticed that Atlantis is running on Zulu time on the display screen!

Comment

"His usual charming self."

*snorts* Oh Kolya, you evil SOB. *cackles*

Comment

Kolya is sending a video and he turns direct to Elizabeth becuase he knows that John is the jey to get under Elizabeth's skin, and it's the same way with John as we saw in 'The Storm'/'The Eye'.
                              sigpic

Comment

Damn, Kolya is GOOD! Gotta wonder just how far the split in the Genii goes that he's already got the info.

Comment

Working...
                                X