Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
    Okay, I've only skimmed a few pages, so I'm pretty sure I've missed a lot of good stuff.

Thoughts on John/Teyla discussion:

Whilst I agree that the author's intent should be one's guide in terms of ship (and for the rest of the story!), that becomes a little murky in terms of a show suck as SGA. They have multiple writers, and sometimes scripts get re-worked. Judging what the author's intent is can be....contentious. That said, if they'd had a bit more of a plan (as in "hey guys, this is our chosen pairing, try to drop the odd hint into your scripts every now and then - not too much though, we don't want to beat people over the head with it") then there might have been as much viewer interpretation as their currently is.

I do think that Sheyla would have worked, if they'd given it the proper attention (and I firmly believe that was their plan for s4, but practical realities got in the way).

For all those that say Sheyla is cliched (I'm not disputing this) because it is "gung-ho soldier tames hot babe", consider this: Teyla has more in common with both John and Elizabeth than they do with each other. LFP was the crucible for their relationship IMO, but it was probably because she was thinking a bit too much like Elizabeth (although given that she'd given the order not to intervene, that's open to interpretation)
    I was thinking about this after our last discussion. Can anyone think of a show that has this same kind of ship uncertainty, for lack of a better term? Every show I can think of that's on now, or has been on ever, makes it pretty clear who the intended canon ship is for the lead actors. I must have missed one somewhere, or is it just because this is the only time I have followed the behind the scenes action?

Thoughts on Weir's non-rescue:

A failed rescue attempt would have been better than what happened, which gave the impression of "if she's out there, I'll find her. I'm not actually going to look for her though, coz, you know, that would be too obvious. Sure, I killed sixty-odd people last time i thought she was dead, but this time I'm just going through the motions. That's why i waited weeks to bring up the subject"

But to be honest, if they'd written it a bit better, i could have accepted it. What grated me was that the whole situation only made sense if you knew what was going on behind the scenes. For as much as they go on about wanting to secure the casual viewer, this indicated to me that they didn't really know how to write for him/her.
    The scene that I always cling to is this one with John and Sam in Reunion. There are so many off screen possibilities here, and it totally redeems John in my eyes. The part in bold tells me that since they lost her John has made multiple efforts to be allowed to go rescue her. And since it's a very dangerous mission, he doesn't want to risk lives unnecessarily and he knows he can't do it alone.

Spoiler:
    ATLANTIS. John walks onto the Control Room outside balcony where Sam is gazing over the city. She has changed into her Atlantis uniform.

SHEPPARD: Pretty impressive, isn’t it?

CARTER: To be honest, it’s a little overwhelming.

SHEPPARD: Coming from somebody with your record, that says somethin’.

CARTER: You know, John, your name was on the shortlist.

SHEPPARD: Yeah, I know. I saw what they did to Elizabeth -- the politics and the red tape. I didn’t envy her. I don’t envy you.

CARTER: Thanks!

SHEPPARD: You know, for most of us, this thing with Elizabeth isn’t over yet. She’s still out there.

CARTER: You really believe there’s a chance she’s still alive?

SHEPPARD: There’s only one way to know for sure.

CARTER: You’re suggesting we go back.

SHEPPARD: We should have done it sooner, but the I.O.A.’s been stonewalling me. Now that you’re in charge, maybe you can give me the green light.

CARTER: I’m sorry, but it’s too dangerous.

SHEPPARD: It’s no more dangerous than the last time we went in.

CARTER: Circumstances were different, plus you had an advantage then that you don’t have now.

SHEPPARD: Well, she’s the one who gave us that advantage. The only reason we’re here is because of what she did.

CARTER: Believe me, I know, and I don’t like the idea of leaving someone behind any more than you do. But I am not about to send you or anyone else on a suicide mission. Now, you come to me with a plan that has even an outside chance of succeeding and I’ll consider it. Short of that, John, I’m sorry. There’s nothing I can do.

SHEPPARD (reluctantly): Fair enough.

Then in TMC, once again we see that John and Rodney still haven't given up hope that they will bring her home. At some point they must have been talking about ways to do that, but TMC changed everything. Now, granted, they shouldn't have believed repli!Keller, but once again we have the writers to blame for that. Then after this, when they never bring it up again we can turn to blaming TPTB.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    Since I've got a case of insomnia I might as well respond to this issue when I didn't really have time to before. I don't think we should take authorial intent with the same weight in a TV show as opposed to a book. In a TV show you only know what you see as the final product. If you aren't involved in fandom (and yes, there are many people who are devoted watchers of shows and not involved in any online fandom. A friend of mine is a huge Bones fan and I'm always the one telling her the latest BS Hart Hanson is coming out with.)

With a novel you have 1 author who has control of the content and style of the book (outside of editing, of course). So their intent is clear in the pages. On a show there's actor interpretation, director interpretation, editor interpretation, music, etc. Now of course, in a well run series, all of that would be coordinated through the executive producers. So am I blaming the producers? Yes I am. I really think the show was only as successful as it was in SPITE of them, not BECAUSE of them. I've seen/read enough about other shows where the whole system works much, much differently than Stargate. Farscape, for instance, would listen to their actors and sometimes make changes. The directors would tell them how to play out a scene.

Yes, exactly. They could have scrapped one of the crappy season 4 stories and inserted a failed rescue attempt. They wouldn't even need Torri for that, and could have included Amanda as the head military person in charge due to her experiences with the Milky Way Replicators. Just put that in between Lifeline and Reunion, and throw out... oh good grief, take your pick. I think it would have been a better transition between Torri and Amanda, actually, for that to have happened. And not the Reunion crap where Sam goes in the field but defers to John.
    All this goes back to my suggestion that knowing the BTS stuff gives you a completely different perspective on the show. I'm 100% convinced that had I never come on GW, I would have believed Sparky was the canon ship, he grieved when he lost her for the last 2 seasons, and I would have expected, had the show continued, that they would have hooked him up with someone new. Teyla would never have crossed my or Mr. SR's minds, but we would have wondered if Torri was fired or left voluntarily. Usually in these situations, we joke about what the actor did to offend TPTB.

And you mentioned editing, we used to talk about that a lot here. When you listen to the commentaries, especially the ones with the actors, you learn that they are sometimes surprised by how a scene turns out. It's all in the editing, and I always wondered how much of the eyesex was due to that also. Anyone who makes vids, knows that you can make almost anything look real with editing.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

As I don't have my case for my iPad yet, I didn't bring it to work and since I'm on my iPod Touch, I'm not even gonna try [/quoting] anything.

But in reply to SR's comment about the John/Carter scene in "Reunion", I totally agree. I think John had enough sense to know that risking a dangerous rescue behind the IOA's backs would've gotten him in too much trouble and would've put him in a place where he wasn't able to try again. Doing it by the book, as much as it pained us, was the best hope of getting Elizabeth back. And John knew that.

As for Rodney, he was already picking out office furniture.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        As I don't have my case for my iPad yet, I didn't bring it to work and since I'm on my iPod Touch, I'm not even gonna try [/quoting] anything.

But in reply to SR's comment about the John/Carter scene in "Reunion", I totally agree. I think John had enough sense to know that risking a dangerous rescue behind the IOA's backs would've gotten him in too much trouble and would've put him in a place where he wasn't able to try again. Doing it by the book, as much as it pained us, was the best hope of getting Elizabeth back. And John knew that.

As for Rodney, he was already picking out office furniture.
        Yes. This! And I can imagine John alone in his room running various scenarios around in his brain and remembering when Elizabeth told him she was not willing to risk losing good people like him in a futile rescue attempt. We have also determined through endless discussion that because of John's reaction to Rodney's activating the nanites that he and Elizabeth must have had a discussion at some point about not taking extraordinary measures to save the other when it seemed hopeless. John even pointed out to Rodney that he really didn't know Elizabeth if he thought she would want to be saved by becoming half Replicator. John was willing to honor her wishes, no matter how painful to him personally. And had we gotten that missing scene from Remnants with John and Kolya talking about her, we would have more insight into John's thinking. He had never forgotten her, not even for a moment, and he beat himself up more than anybody else ever could have over leaving her behind.

Also, the way Rodney was written in relation to wanting Elizabeth's job was just another example of the writers sacrificing character for humor. Or at least what passed for humor in their minds. It only made Rodney look like more of a jerk than he usually did. But then that whole Sam welcome bit with the fruit basket just pissed me off good fashion, and I chalked John's part in it up to the writers once again making him look ridiculous.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zangetsu-san View Post
          LTNS scary kitty!

Hey sparky she-demon, sparky fic of yours is excellent! Just finished reading it. So I'm curious is there any plans to write more chapters to it? I can see john and liz's twins does look like them in real life u know what I mean they're so adorable kids. Nuff said I'll give you a green smile
          I'm glad that you can tell that the twins are definetely their parent's kids. Yes I plan to write more. Aang has priviledged inside information as you've already known. Is there anything you want to ask me about or want to talk about things that you noticed?

Thanks for liking my story!
          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Okay, I gave up and quoted. We'll see how this goes.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Yes. This! And I can imagine John alone in his room running various scenarios around in his brain and remembering when Elizabeth told him she was not willing to risk losing good people like him in a futile rescue attempt. We have also determined through endless discussion that because of John's reaction to Rodney's activating the nanites that he and Elizabeth must have had a discussion at some point about not taking extraordinary measures to save the other when it seemed hopeless. John even pointed out to Rodney that he really didn't know Elizabeth if he thought she would want to be saved by becoming half Replicator. John was willing to honor her wishes, no matter how painful to him personally. And had we gotten that missing scene from Remnants with John and Kolya talking about her, we would have more insight into John's thinking. He had never forgotten her, not even for a moment, and he beat himself up more than anybody else ever could have over leaving her behind.
            I'm self reccing again, but on my FF.net account I wrote a story called "Decaf on the Balcony" that is my version of how said bolded scene would've played out. I would link but school Internet blocks FF. *waves fist*

And I truly wish we had gotten that scene. I'd probably be looping it, though, which would me me all weepy, and - dangit, I'm weepy anyway.

Also, the way Rodney was written in relation to wanting Elizabeth's job was just another example of the writers sacrificing character for humor. Or at least what passed for humor in their minds. It only made Rodney look like more of a jerk than he usually did. But then that whole Sam welcome bit with the fruit basket just pissed me off good fashion, and I chalked John's part in it up to the writers once again making him look ridiculous.
            That was so OOC on both parts that it wasn't even funny. *shakes head* Although John doing that just to grate on Rodney's nerves would've been a great scene otherwise, just not right after they've left Elizabeth.

Comment

I also always love to bring up the scene in GITM where John sort of lets down his guard and asks 'what if one of them wanted to stay'. To me it sort of sums up John's more personal feelings about the matter. Overall he does his job and makes tough decisions. But that question wasn't a professional one--it was personal. There was no need for Elizabeth to stay in a professional capacity by GITM. Her job was being handled by Woolsey--even by staying, she wasn't going to be the head of Atlantis again anytime soon.

Having John ask that question, making it his request rather than something Elizabeth asks and he supports or rather than having him ask it with the team behind him, shows it was about HIS feelings more than anything. He wanted her back. And what's more, he sorta does it on the sly. I mean, he asks in a darkened hallway in a whisper, rather than up front in a meeting or even in Woolsey's office, and he also asks, presumably, before Elizabeth does. It's a personal, almost intimate, request.

That line, to me, was one of the most Sparky moments of the whole thing, because whether all the interactions John had with Elizabeth were UST or not, and whether you argue that they doing their jobs and supporting each as co-heads was more personal or friendly than professional, you can't really deny that his asking permission for her to stay on Atlantis is anything other than a personal want on his part. He missed his bestie. And he wanted her to stay.
              Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

I am loving these great discussions! You've all covered the same bases I would have, but a few little asides wouldn't hurt...

Since I've got a case of insomnia I might as well respond to this issue when I didn't really have time to before. I don't think we should take authorial intent with the same weight in a TV show as opposed to a book. In a TV show you only know what you see as the final product. If you aren't involved in fandom (and yes, there are many people who are devoted watchers of shows and not involved in any online fandom. A friend of mine is a huge Bones fan and I'm always the one telling her the latest BS Hart Hanson is coming out with.)

With a novel you have 1 author who has control of the content and style of the book (outside of editing, of course). So their intent is clear in the pages. On a show there's actor interpretation, director interpretation, editor interpretation, music, etc. Now of course, in a well run series, all of that would be coordinated through the executive producers. So am I blaming the producers? Yes I am. I really think the show was only as successful as it was in SPITE of them, not BECAUSE of them. I've seen/read enough about other shows where the whole system works much, much differently than Stargate. Farscape, for instance, would listen to their actors and sometimes make changes. The directors would tell them how to play out a scene.
                Exactly. There are a lot more factors influencing the making of a TV series or film than there are with a novel, and that's certainly going to have an effect on how the audience views and interprets the finished product.

Yes, exactly. They could have scrapped one of the crappy season 4 stories and inserted a failed rescue attempt. They wouldn't even need Torri for that, and could have included Amanda as the head military person in charge due to her experiences with the Milky Way Replicators. Just put that in between Lifeline and Reunion, and throw out... oh good grief, take your pick. I think it would have been a better transition between Torri and Amanda, actually, for that to have happened. And not the Reunion crap where Sam goes in the field but defers to John.
                THAT would've gone a long way towards convincing me that the idea of rescuing Weir was being taken seriously. Both behind the scenes as well as in-universe by the characters.

I was thinking about this after our last discussion. Can anyone think of a show that has this same kind of ship uncertainty, for lack of a better term? Every show I can think of that's on now, or has been on ever, makes it pretty clear who the intended canon ship is for the lead actors. I must have missed one somewhere, or is it just because this is the only time I have followed the behind the scenes action?
                I sure can't think of one. I've only gotten into fandom for a few select shows/films, but every one that I have joined, both what we see on the screen and what the PTB for that production were/are saying about ship does sync up.

Come to think of it, that's probably one of the last times we see real evidence of how John has grown as a character. Season 1, he would've been all gung-ho to get out there and damn the consequences. But being in a position of such responsibility over people, working with Elizabeth, he's learned that sometimes, he must take a step back to see the big picture no matter how much his instincts may be pushing him to dive right in. And it's all thanks to Joe Flanigan that we even got that moment at all.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Come to think of it, that's probably one of the last times we see real evidence of how John has grown as a character. Season 1, he would've been all gung-ho to get out there and damn the consequences. But being in a position of such responsibility over people, working with Elizabeth, he's learned that sometimes, he must take a step back to see the big picture no matter how much his instincts may be pushing him to dive right in. And it's all thanks to Joe Flanigan that we even got that moment at all.
                  In Joe We Trust.

Comment

I nominate Smallville. It's not quite the same as SGA because it had an established ship from the first episode. But in terms of the producers not knowing what they wanted and trying to please everyone/failing to please anyone? It certainly qualifies. The producers made it clear, very loudly and repeatedly, that the main ship was Calrk/Lana. However, not only did they keep breaking them up, they constantly and obnoxiously teased the audience with hints of other possible ships for both Clark and Lana. The first nine seasons of the show? All included a Clark or Lana-centered love triangle as a major plotline. And that despite the fact that everyone knew that the producers were not going to go against the Superman comics which the show is based on, so future Clark/Lois Lane was kind of a given. Honestly, SGA was a pleasure to watch after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Raelis View Post
                      I nominate Smallville. It's not quite the same as SGA because it had an established ship from the first episode. But in terms of the producers not knowing what they wanted and trying to please everyone/failing to please anyone? It certainly qualifies. The producers made it clear, very loudly and repeatedly, that the main ship was Calrk/Lana. However, not only did they keep breaking them up, they constantly and obnoxiously teased the audience with hints of other possible ships for both Clark and Lana. The first nine seasons of the show? All included a Clark or Lana-centered love triangle as a major plotline. And that despite the fact that everyone knew that the producers were not going to go against the Superman comics which the show is based on, so future Clark/Lois Lane was kind of a given. Honestly, SGA was a pleasure to watch after that.
                      Damn, I completely forgot about Smallville. I must've blocked that out of my memory. Ye gods, the less said about Clana, the better. *headdesk*
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Damn, I completely forgot about Smallville. I must've blocked that out of my memory. Ye gods, the less said about Clana, the better. *headdesk*
                        everytime I hear people say SGA sucked, I think that they must have never watched Smallville. No offense ot anyone who loves it, but, man... that show. SGA was the epitome of good writing and amazing continuity compared to it. In my humble opinion, of course.

Also, SG-1 also qualifies as the Sam/Jack ship was constantly hinted at but never outright confirmed. Although this show had almost the same writing team as SGA, so the ship uncertainty was no surprise.

I don't think Supernatural has any definite ships either. This shpw is weird when it comes to romance. It showed us a girl who Dean claimed to be in love with in one episode, then this girl was completely forgotten. It teased us with many hints of romance but never went anywhere with it.
                        Last edited by Raelis; 28 November 2012, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Okay, I gave up and quoted. We'll see how this goes.

I'm self reccing again, but on my FF.net account I wrote a story called "Decaf on the Balcony" that is my version of how said bolded scene would've played out. I would link but school Internet blocks FF. *waves fist*

And I truly wish we had gotten that scene. I'd probably be looping it, though, which would me me all weepy, and - dangit, I'm weepy anyway.

That was so OOC on both parts that it wasn't even funny. *shakes head* Although John doing that just to grate on Rodney's nerves would've been a great scene otherwise, just not right after they've left Elizabeth.
                          And you would think that since Rodney was the writers' favorite character, they would have been more consistent.

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                          I also always love to bring up the scene in GITM where John sort of lets down his guard and asks 'what if one of them wanted to stay'. To me it sort of sums up John's more personal feelings about the matter. Overall he does his job and makes tough decisions. But that question wasn't a professional one--it was personal. There was no need for Elizabeth to stay in a professional capacity by GITM. Her job was being handled by Woolsey--even by staying, she wasn't going to be the head of Atlantis again anytime soon.

Having John ask that question, making it his request rather than something Elizabeth asks and he supports or rather than having him ask it with the team behind him, shows it was about HIS feelings more than anything. He wanted her back. And what's more, he sorta does it on the sly. I mean, he asks in a darkened hallway in a whisper, rather than up front in a meeting or even in Woolsey's office, and he also asks, presumably, before Elizabeth does. It's a personal, almost intimate, request.

That line, to me, was one of the most Sparky moments of the whole thing, because whether all the interactions John had with Elizabeth were UST or not, and whether you argue that they doing their jobs and supporting each as co-heads was more personal or friendly than professional, you can't really deny that his asking permission for her to stay on Atlantis is anything other than a personal want on his part. He missed his bestie. And he wanted her to stay.
                          That is so true and part of the reason why I adored GitM for its undeniable shippiness. I remember general fans coming out and saying they saw the Sparky connection after seeing that episode, so it must have been pretty obvious. Also, in TMC, John tells her she can stay and makes the woobie face when she says it wouldn't work. Who could deny in either of those cases that he didn't want her around and didn't much care how it came about?

I never watched Smallville, but lots of shows have hooked people up, split them up and then ultimately gotten them back together. Just look at Bones and Castle. But it still doesn't sound like there was any question that TPTB were intending to ship Clark and Lana like I think so many people were unsure about Sheyla.

everytime I hear people say SGA sucked, I think that they must have never watched Smallville. No offense ot anyone who loves it, but, man... that show. SGA was the epitome of good writing and amazing continuity compared to it. In my humble opinion, of course.

Also, SG-1 also qualifies as the Sam/Jack ship was constantly hinted at but never outright confirmed. Although this show had almost the same writing team as SGA, so the ship uncertainty was no surprise.

I don't think Supernatural has any definite ships either. This shpw is weird when it comes to romance. It showed us a girl who Dean claimed to be in love with in one episode, then this girl was completely forgotten. It teased us with many hints of romance but never went anywhere with it.
                          Sam/Jack were uncertain, that's for sure and they both had other temporary love interests, but there was no other person in the main cast that it looked like the writers were teasing them with. I know lots of people ship different combinations of characters, but I'm talking about fan perception of what was canon.

I don't think they intended for there to be any ship on Supernatural. Everything and everyone on that show is only temporary.

SGA, to me, is like going back to the first couple of seasons of Castle and having the writers say they were shipping Kate with Esposito and why couldn't everybody see it, whereas the whole fanbase, minus a few, thought they were shipping Rick/Kate.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone!

I’m excited for the sci-fi/film convention I’m going to be attending this weekend. I don’t really know this year what it is yet I’m going to buy, I do know that I would love to have something from SGA because I don’t own anything from there (other than DVDs and books), I know that I’m at least going to buy one of those Atlantis Expedition jacket patches (I don’t know what their called) and the patch/pin that Elizabeth wears on her jacket, if I can get the hold of them

These:

Spoiler:

No matter what though I always tend to come out of those cons with far less money than I had going in.

Now BTT:

First of all, yay for crossing the 130,000 posts line, that’s awesome.

These are all really interesting conversations and it’s great to read everyone’s opinions on the matters because on these topics everyone does seem to have some views on them.

‘Supernatural’ is a bit difficult to put in that category though, first of all because the two main characters are brothers so that would just be a big no, it’s also been established from the beginning that because of what they do they are not only on the road a lot but also getting involves with someone will put that person in a lot of danger and at this point they have lost so many people I’m surprised they can even get up in the morning.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                              Hello everyone!
                              ‘Supernatural’ is a bit difficult to put in that category though, first of all because the two main characters are brothers so that would just be a big no, it’s also been established from the beginning that because of what they do they are not only on the road a lot but also getting involves with someone will put that person in a lot of danger and at this point they have lost so many people I’m surprised they can even get up in the morning.
                              Many shows have similar premise, yet they have romance in them as well. They established mutual attraction between Dean and Jo, so could have easily let them become an awesome demon-hunting couple. But they chose not to. I'm fine with there being no ships on SPN, by the way. I don't think having ho established ships is a bad thing, and I'm actually quite happy with the way things were in SGA ship-wise. Give me more friendships and family dynamics, and I'll let my imagination fill in the blanks because I don't like how things are done on TV when it comes to romance, for the most part. The damned love triangles are everywhere. *sigh* The only on-screen couple I really enjoyed was John/Aeryn from Farscape. Well, and Veronica/Logan from Veronica Mars, to a lesser extent. Most of the time romance on TV makes me cringe. So I never had a problem with Sam/Jack never getting the confirmed couple status, and I'm fine with the 'uncertainty' of Sheyla- I'm glad it never turned into actual romance on screen, and thank God there was no Teyla/John/Elizabeth triangle. Sure, this approach led to a lot of diverse opinions regarding the possible couples,but I think diversity is a good thing for fandom. It keeps it strong.
                              Last edited by Raelis; 28 November 2012, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Falcon Horus - I'm trying to think back now as to the inspiration for that fic. Was it the series that went something like "thank you thank you thank you for taking the heat off of John and I. With the rumours going around about you two (Kate/Teyla), nobody is talking about us anymore"?
                                None in particular that I can remember - your image-tales just work inspirational.

Or was it this one?

Spoiler:
                                Spoiler:
                                http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/...ateraid/5c.jpg
                                Sheppard: I just heard the news, Teyla. You know, about you and Kate. This is AWESOME! High 5?

Spoiler:

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/...ateraid/5d.jpg
                                Teyla: *sigh* Oh all right, if you must
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X