No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What word for you looking for, John? Care to share with the class?
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Ruh-oh. Looks like plans have changed...
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And there goes that, I wish Liz hadn't talked to Oberoth and that they just could have left.
        sigpic

Comment

Damn replicators

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            OMG, ewwwww. I just threw up in my mouth a little.
            That's pretty much how I reacted when I stumbled across that particular shipping thread.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh lookie! The team's in jail.

Comment

And we're all locked up. Find a way out? That's where Rodney comes in.
                sigpic

Comment

John is sending Ronon the signal. Watch out.
                  sigpic

Comment

Stop staring at him Liz

Comment

Come on now that was too easy. Is something up?
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

LOL at Ronon going after the food.

Oooh, jail break!

Comment

And now we're in John's dream world.
                          sigpic

Comment

To the jumper bay!

Comment

Nice escape

Comment

The replicators/nanites knows who to use in both Liz and John's minds to make them seem real.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X