Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"They're bureaucrats, Elizabeth. You'll eat them for breakfast."

Yes. Yes, she will.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

"They are bureaucrats Elizabeth, you'll have them for breakfast" I must say that I do like these scene between Torri and Beau, they work well togther and Gen. Landry is right and I wish we would have seen even more of that Dr. Weir on the show.
      sigpic

Comment

Rodney quit whinning and start thinking how to escape.
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Uh Ronon.... what are you...never mind. He doesn't need wings of imagination.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

While Rodney's whining, Ronon's trying to get his knife.

And here comes Sheppard, out to play... with a little help from Mikey...
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Sorry, got the wrong number...oh John do you ever lose your sense of humor?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Sorry, got the wrong number...oh John do you ever lose your sense of humor?
                Next season.

Comment

LMAO at the snarky back and forth between Shep and Mikey.

Comment

Shep and Michael debate, interesting that if Shep had such strong feelings for Teyla that he didn't take this opportunity to bring up the time Michael kidnapped her as a reason why he can't trust him.
                    sigpic

Comment

That was a Joe smile. Sometimes he sneaks into Shep's persona.
                      sigpic

Comment

For some reason the Chinese lady reminds me of Glenda the Good Witch. Must be the musical voice.
                        sigpic

Comment

Woolsey always seems to get stuck in the middle of situations like this doesn't he?

I almost feel sorry for him.

Comment

First SGA scene with Woolsey, back when he wasn’t someone worth cheering for, though I give him so credit for not judging Liz as harshly as the others though he will learn to not judge her at all.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              Thank you for all the SGA-R writers and helpers. You are looking at a combined effort of monumental proportions and obsessive attention to detail with periods of hairpulling, cries for help and readers with the patience of Job.
                              I don't remember any hairpulling... ... wait... oh yeah, there might have been some... nevermind...

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Sure doesn't look like it. I guess they never listened to their military advisor when they had one.
                              That particular military advisor left around season 7 of SG1, I think... so yeah, they never recovered from it.

And I was all ready to join you guys. I totally forgot about the clock setting this an hour back... Damn!
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Gawd, Shen is such a B***H! *smacks her*

Comment

Working...
                                X