Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Hmm. I'll have to take a look at the Atlantis Rising series. Has Elizabeth come home yet in Atlantis Rising?
    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

    Comment


      Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
      Hmm. I'll have to take a look at the Atlantis Rising series. Has Elizabeth come home yet in Atlantis Rising?
      Spoiler:
      Not yet.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

      Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

      Comment


        And when will it happen? Any plans as of yet?
        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

        Comment


          Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
          And when will it happen? Any plans as of yet?
          Our show bible was written at the beginning - all plans and ideas were put down on notepads, in txt, on post-it notes, anything we could write on really...

          Spoiler:
          Ye be warned, young padawan, that what is yet to come in Rising are considered spoilers.
          Though I seem to have genuinly forgotten when she'll be back...
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

          Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

          Comment


            I don't mind spoilers. Elizabeth is just my favorite character. I'd like to see her again!
            sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

            Comment


              Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
              I don't mind spoilers. Elizabeth is just my favorite character. I'd like to see her again!
              Sorry but nobody outside the SGA-Rising staff knows the details. We would rather the readers be surprised. There are several very exciting arcs that go all through the episodes.
              sigpic

              Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

              Comment


                Doesn't mean I can't look forward to it!
                sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

                Comment


                  RL is such a frakking pain some days. I thought I was all set to be able to join in the post-a-thon so of course I completely forget. Is bad Sparky. Now to see what all I missed.

                  Looks like I missed a fun one. Never really liked Michael though. They needed to pick a different name for him. I'm loveable and hugable not murderous and crazy dagnabit!!!
                  Last edited by mandogater; 08 October 2012, 04:27 PM.
                  I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

                  Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

                    I have just this to say about last night's Hell on Wheels season finale: OMGWTFBBQ.
                    Spoiler:
                    I know what you mean. I sure didn't see what happened to Lily coming.

                    I also wonder if The Swede somehow managed to survive is jump.
                    Last edited by mandogater; 08 October 2012, 05:06 PM.
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

                    Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

                    Comment


                      Yikes! mandogater, you'd better put that ALL under spoiler tags. Not everyone *cough*SR*cough* has seen the episode yet.
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Yikes! mandogater, you'd better put that ALL under spoiler tags. Not everyone *cough*SR*cough* has seen the episode yet.
                        Thanks for the reminder, SK!! I responded to your post before I read the rest of the thread.
                        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

                        Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          I know what you mean. I sure didn't see what happened to Lily coming.

                          I also wonder if The Swede somehow managed to survive is jump.
                          I just saw HOW and OMG!
                          Spoiler:
                          I did not see that coming. This is going to have a big impact on the Cullen we see next season I think. It's going to be like John without Elizabeth all over again, only more so. OMG. I'm sure the Swede Norwegian survived. He always does.
                          sigpic

                          Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            I just saw HOW and OMG!
                            Spoiler:
                            I did not see that coming. This is going to have a big impact on the Cullen we see next season I think. It's going to be like John without Elizabeth all over again, only more so. OMG. I'm sure the Swede Norwegian survived. He always does.
                            Spoiler:
                            I agree completely on both counts. Cullen is more than likely going to turn stone cold after losing Lily. I'm almost willing to bet big money the Norwegian shows up again somehow as well. It will be interesting to see how many pieces Cullen chops him into when that happens.
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

                            Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              I agree completely on both counts. Cullen is more than likely going to turn stone cold after losing Lily. I'm almost willing to bet big money the Norwegian shows up again somehow as well. It will be interesting to see how many pieces Cullen chops him into when that happens.
                              I did some looking around and
                              Spoiler:
                              it seems that HOW may not be back. *flails and cries* They may not know until Jan. Evidently they wrote the last ep as a possible series finale.
                              sigpic

                              Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                I just saw HOW and OMG!
                                Spoiler:
                                I did not see that coming. This is going to have a big impact on the Cullen we see next season I think. It's going to be like John without Elizabeth all over again, only more so. OMG. I'm sure the Swede Norwegian survived. He always does.
                                I was thinking much the same thing
                                Spoiler:
                                about the parallel between Cullen/Lily and John/Elizabeth. As for the Swede surviving, I would not be at all surprised. That rat b****rd.


                                Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                I agree completely on both counts. Cullen is more than likely going to turn stone cold after losing Lily. I'm almost willing to bet big money the Norwegian shows up again somehow as well. It will be interesting to see how many pieces Cullen chops him into when that happens.
                                *snorts*
                                Spoiler:
                                There won't be enough pieces of the Swede left to fill a thimble.


                                Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                I did some looking around and
                                Spoiler:
                                it seems that HOW may not be back. *flails and cries* They may not know until Jan. Evidently they wrote the last ep as a possible series finale.
                                WHAT?!?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X