No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can never figure out but this isn't Liz is it?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      We could all give a crap, where's Elizabeth? Love that man.
      Singular focus, that one.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Ooooh, John used The Voice when he asked Lizzeh if she was okay. *shivers*
        I noticed that too, and he called her "Lizabeth.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

"Phoebus has a favor she'd like to ask of you." *dimples*

And John takes the bait, hook line and sinker. He is sooo easy.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I really like Torri's acting here (well, she's always good).

Love how when she says that Phoebus have something would like to ask him, John is very confused.
            sigpic

Comment

Gee, Rodney seems to love the romanticism of the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                I can never figure out but this isn't Liz is it?
                No, it's Phoebus pretending to be her so she can trick John into letting Thalan take him over. But the thing is that she knew Elizabeth had influence over John. Love is a powerful thing because she knew John wouldn't say no.
                sigpic

Comment

John and Elizabeth are HOPELESS ROMANTICS!

Comment

Love the talk about being hopeless romantics becuase we know they both are.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      No, it's Phoebus pretending to be her so she can trick John into letting Thalan take him over. But the thing is that she knew Elizabeth had influence over John. Love is a powerful thing because she knew John wouldn't say no.
                      Thank you, I always thought that but I had to double check.
                      sigpic

Comment

"You know, they were husband and wife, anything could happen."

*snerks*

Comment

I love John's face here. He's just not really sure, but all he knows is Lizzeh wants him to. And he did it fully knowing they were husband and wife. Rodney does too.
                          sigpic

Comment

I love how John wasn't even worried about them being husband and wife and what could happen.
                            sigpic

Comment

RAWR AMTDI SPARKY KISS!

Ahem. Yeah, that was hot.

Comment

Love the kiss and everyones reaction to it, especially Rodney's, and both him and Carson are more then willing to let them be alone togther and it says a lot.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X