Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    Has anyone heard from ShipperWriter recently? I'm such a worrier.
    I was thinking about her recently too. The wedding must be over and I guess she's back at school. Wish she'd check in.

That convention would sure be an event. But they must be on the same day for me to think about going.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Eeeep! *pets the precious Hell on Wheels DVDs* At least they're safe!
      Trust me, if it had been damaged you would have heard me cussing up a storm clear across the country.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
        Joe and Torri are both signed for next year's Chicago con. Time to start campaigning for a Sparky panel.
        *Ponders how to save money for trip*
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

That's just blasphemy! Why would one ever want to recover??
          Exactly!

Haven't heard from her either. I'm guessing it's probably school.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          That convention would sure be an event. But they must be on the same day for me to think about going.
          You and me both. That's my number one go/no go criteria.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
          Trust me, if it had been damaged you would have heard me cussing up a storm clear across the country.
          I can believe it!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hola sparkies! At the con I asked Torri if she would liked to have come back as Dark Weir or if they had any other plans. She actually pitched "Evil Weir" to tptw and they didn't like it. Probably because they didn't come up with it. Joe and Torri back in Chicago... I might have to pick that week for vacation next year.
            "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

nope. last time i heard from her was late july.

I was thinking about her recently too. The wedding must be over and I guess she's back at school. Wish she'd check in.

yeah i kinda sent her a couple of PM's to see how she was doing but so absolutely zilch, nothing, nada.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                nope. last time i heard from her was late july.

yeah i kinda sent her a couple of PM's to see how she was doing but so absolutely zilch, nothing, nada.
                I sent her an email, so I'll let everyone know if I hear back.
                sigpic

Comment

I sent her an email, so I'll let everyone know if I hear back.
                  sounds good.

Comment

You know it's a depressing feeling when you realize that some of your favorite sparky (or other) videos have been taken down from youtube.
                    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                      You know it's a depressing feeling when you realize that some of your favorite sparky (or other) videos have been taken down from youtube.
                      yeah like that one dedicated to Josh Groban's Remember me. i remember right after TMC aired in '07 it was put up and it immediately went up as one of my favorites. now its taken down. thanks youtube. (jerks)

Comment

pkprd: I 'm coming. I hope the couch will be ready for me.
                        Torri and Joe in Chicago. This is perfect. It seems they have decided to make all the conventions together.

Edit: There is a vid of the second panel in the "Dragoncon thread".
                        Last edited by Probie; 12 September 2012, 02:18 AM.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                          Hola sparkies! At the con I asked Torri if she would liked to have come back as Dark Weir or if they had any other plans. She actually pitched "Evil Weir" to tptw and they didn't like it. Probably because they didn't come up with it. Joe and Torri back in Chicago... I might have to pick that week for vacation next year.
                          TPTW didn't like the idea. Why does that not surprise me? *shakes head* Oh well, their loss... and our gain. Muahahah.

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                          But the Sparks Ignite trailer still lives!

(This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Back from getting my hair done and my face waxed. Glad Sparks are still igniting. Off to the garage to paint beadboard. Later.
                            sigpic

Comment

Not a peep since I sent her my TLG-tag for beta-work. Since then I found two other people to help me out though (since I already posted the thingy a week or so ago).
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                Not a peep since I sent her my TLG-tag for beta-work. Since then I found two other people to help me out though (since I already posted the thingy a week or so ago).
                                No answer to the email I sent last night. Now I'm worried.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X