No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody looks all that enthusiastic about rescuing Rodney. Just sayin'.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
      Zelenka is 'King of the Lab' in this episode.
      Bones reference FTW! *high fives*
      sigpic

Comment

It's funny to see those bubbles in the ocean looks like they are standing still while the jumper moves through it.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          It's the moist environment.
          *snorts*
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Bones reference FTW! *high fives*
            I couldn't help it, it seems like something at least McKay would love.
            sigpic

Comment

See this is a situation where being a scientist and knowing there are a billion gallons of freezing water works against you.
              sigpic

Comment

Rodney goes into hysteria. Gotta say, Hewlett was pretty darn good in this episode.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Rodney is anthropomorphizing stuff. Brain damage already.
                  sigpic

Comment

McKay's insane laugh
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Rodney goes into hysteria. Gotta say, Hewlett was pretty darn good in this episode.
                      I'm still bored.
                      sigpic

Comment

Rodney is anthropomorphizing stuff. Brain damage already.
                        One wonders if one of his parents dropped him on his head as an infant.

Comment

Sparky scene of awesome, gosh I love it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh, here we go. Finally. *stops to enjoy*
                            sigpic

Comment

ZOMG!!!

Sparks are FLYING!

Comment

"Chocolate and peanut butter."

Where are my Reese's Pieces?

Comment

Working...
                                X