Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    We just had the hottest weekend since Belgium started to measure the temperature. Temps going up to 40° Celsius in the shadow and thus higher in the sun. The weather was nice as in blue skies and sun, but due to the heat we spent our weekend inside. We're not used to such hot weather.

And it looks like the temp will be sinking 20°Celsius this week as temps for wednesday are predicted to be around 20°Celsius... it'll be cold on thursday.
    *Sends giant bucket of ice to keep you cool till then*
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      We just had the hottest weekend since Belgium started to measure the temperature. Temps going up to 40° Celsius in the shadow and thus higher in the sun. The weather was nice as in blue skies and sun, but due to the heat we spent our weekend inside. We're not used to such hot weather.

And it looks like the temp will be sinking 20°Celsius this week as temps for wednesday are predicted to be around 20°Celsius... it'll be cold on thursday.
      Ewww, that sounds nasty! Good thing it's going to start cooling down over there. Here... not so much.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes to The Hive!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus five minutes to "The Hive"

Comment

S-minus 3 minutes!

Comment

S-minus 2 minutes!

Comment

S-minus 2 minutes.

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

*runs in* I'm here and ready.
                      sigpic

Comment

Recap of Ford and his gang.

Comment

Recap time!

Comment

And the plan goes wrong. Way, way wrong! Just wouldn't be Pegasus if we didn't have a FUBAR. *cackles*

Comment

Now we're back in real-time and Shep is face-to-face with the hive queen, this could end badly.
                              sigpic

Comment

We call 'em darts because they're so pointy. Oh John...

Comment

Working...
                                X