No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What medieval castle did they steal this table and chairs from?

I love this scene and Jason's real black eye. Ha.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Teyla's table manners seem to have flown out the window.

Spanky anvils!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And there they punch Shep, I like how they don't even care.

And now they notice the good side of the enzyme. And of course soon they will notice the not so good side of it and that won't be fun.
        sigpic

Comment

Is this the Spanky version of foreplay or is the enzyme messing with them that badly?
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

The guy dropping McKay's west.

And now they are told about the change of plans.
            sigpic

Comment

And the dart works. Do I here another shoe getting ready to drop?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                Is this the Spanky version of foreplay or is the enzyme messing with them that badly?
                I'm thinking it's the first one but for a pg rated show I'll have to go with the second.
                sigpic

Comment

Not gonna say a word about that stick. Not a word. Nope.
                  sigpic

Comment

A slight change in plans... Ford, you are a stupid idiot. *shakes head*
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                      They really did show amazing chemistry there.
                      sigpic

Comment

It does look a bit as if Ford's face is falling of.

I also wonder what exactly did happen to his eye? They never fully explain that do they, or did I miss anything?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                          I'm thinking it's the first one but for a pg rated show I'll have to go with the second.
                          That's what fic is for.

Comment

Lizzeh's pacing. NOT a good sign.

Comment

Lizzeh is pulling out all the stops to find her man.
                              sigpic

Comment

Liz is determined to find them and Lorne gets to be the realistic one.

Comment

Working...
                                X