• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Obsessed and delusional *raises hand*
    Heh. You figured out my middle name.

Comment

I was snurching some screen caps earlier, and I couldn't resist posting this:

Smitten? Me thinks so.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
        That really would have been great and since John is who he is we know from the past that guilt and feeling like a failure really is his greatest weakness and the one thing that can break him apart. But I do think that as we have mentioned in the past that they could have done so much more with Kolya, he was a way better villain and a lot more personal one then the replicators I feel, like maybe they could have had him take Elizabeth instead if they now were so keen on sending her away, it could have been a much more interesting storyline since he and the rest of the Genii are also human but also there is a lot of fighting within them as well. It would have also been interesting to see what happened to Ladin (because we never really do find that out either), and Sora.

That would be very cool; there are a lot of little moments that could be added. I always did wonder about that line though and what it comes from, who knows maybe the ‘Sparks Ignite’ trailer was really on to something.

Good luck on the job hunt as well, I’m in the same seat myself so I know it’s a real pain in the behind.
        Kolya was waaaaayyyy under used. He could have been a wonderful long term foil for both Elizabeth and John.

We'll just have to see if my muse will hang around.

Thanks for the well wishes Brie, hopefully your job hunt will end soon.
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

It sounds like a good sign to me.
          Hopefully I'll find out tomorrow.

Comment

Deliberate repost.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post

Smitten? Me thinks so.
            Aren't we all?

Comment

*high-fives mandogater* Good luck tomorrow!

Oh, didn't you get the memo? We're obsessed with Sparky. We see it in everything. I see two trees next to each other, one with green leaves and one with red leaves, and I think Sparky.

... Okay. Not really.
              Oh yes really.

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
              Oh my god. First off, I love Kolya as people know, he may seem stupid to the outsider, but if you really think about it....he is scary as hell (Robert Davi's performace adds to the creepiness). First off we know he is capable of doing terrible things, "The Storm" and "Common Ground" are testiment to that. Second he uses emotions as a weapon, he imade that clear in "Common Ground" when he implied Elizabeth was emotionally weak. Third he is the mother of all Sparky shippers because everytime he's around he tends to you know ignite emotions in Sparky, John going rambo and killing Genii, Elizabeth agonizing letting John get tortured.
              Kolya = SGA's Best. Villain. EVER!

Anyway, I would have loved if this were made a story arc you know have for a couple episodes Kolya holding Elizabeth hostage and has her hidden somewhere where it is hard for the Expedition to find her. One, if this were Kolya's final storyline, it would be a wicked final send-off for Kolya...because we all know...John will totally go crazy over this and beat the ever living Sugar Honey Ice Tea out of Kolya. Second the fall out of this can lead to scenes of John comforting a traumatized Elizabeth.
              *flails* Now that would've been awesome! Damnit, it's too bad the door to Kolya returning was closed so thoroughly (save for Sheppard's whacked out hallucination in Remnants), otherwise I'd be pushing to do something like that with SGA Rising. *flails some more*

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...a-2x19-042.jpg
              http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...a-2x19-043.jpg

Smitten? Me thinks so.
              Originally posted by mandogater View Post
              Aren't we all?
              This. Absolutely THIS.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

didn't sheppard say in Common Ground that he would shoot koyla on sight the next time they met? yet in irresistible he shoots him in an old wild wild west showdown? which one seems more plausable for john?

Comment

Good... Almost afternoon! Wish me luck, I'm cleaning the house *glares at my house*

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                    didn't sheppard say in Common Ground that he would shoot koyla on sight the next time they met? yet in irresistible he shoots him in an old wild wild west showdown? which one seems more plausable for john?
                    Neither. We all know John would never just shoot someone on sight. He spoke from anger and emotion. And it was Irresponsible where he killed Kolya, not Irresistible.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

John has threatened Todd so many times - and he has yet to deliver on those lines while Todd has given him plenty of reasons and opportunity to do so.

So yeah, no he wouldn't make good on that line... unless he has a really, really, really, death threatening good reason I think.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

A really good reason would be if Kolya tried to kill Elizabeth.

Comment

To SK they brought back Carson. Perhaps if you want him in SGA rising you can make a RepliKolya. Scifi it's awesome
                          BALCONIES
                          The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
                            A really good reason would be if Kolya tried to kill Elizabeth.
                            But that would take build up and wouldn't be just John walking up and shooting Kolya. No, John would give fair warning first. He's not a cold-blooded killer except in battle. It's a military training thing.

I wonder what our 73 guests think.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...a-2x19-042.jpg
                              http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...a-2x19-043.jpg

Smitten? Me thinks so.
                              Lovely picture choices, they were so cute in that scene.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                              Thanks for the well wishes Brie, hopefully your job hunt will end soon.
                              Thank you *hugs*

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              *flails* Now that would've been awesome! Damnit, it's too bad the door to Kolya returning was closed so thoroughly (save for Sheppard's whacked out hallucination in Remnants), otherwise I'd be pushing to do something like that with SGA Rising. *flails some more*
                              To SK they brought back Carson. Perhaps if you want him in SGA rising you can make a RepliKolya. Scifi it's awesome
                              Who knows, maybe Kolya had an evil twin or maybe a son who would want revenge on John for killing his brother/father and knew the best way to get revenge on him is to go after Elizabeth, or another season 4-5 plot, maybe Elizabeth was still baldy wounded and did die only to ascend but then something happens and she comes back but since someone who does don’t have any memories (or at least not a lot of them) Kolya or someone else could have found her instead and used her to his own advantage as a way to get back at John, that could have also been an interesting story arc and also have kept a bit of the rouge-Elizabeth story in there. Then of course she would gradually get her memory back and must deal with it. Like say if she did something bad, say maybe killed someone or hurt someone while not being herself she would need to help of all of them, and especially John to comes to terms with it, could have been some great angst, not only for Elizabeth but also for the rest of the characters since it could made them have to deal with what they have had to do in the past.
                              sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

But that would take build up and wouldn't be just John walking up and shooting Kolya. No, John would give fair warning first. He's not a cold-blooded killer except in battle. It's a military training thing.
                                And an honor thing. *nods*

I wonder what our 73 guests think.
                                *snickers*

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                                Who knows, maybe Kolya had an evil twin or maybe a son who would want revenge on John for killing his brother/father and knew the best way to get revenge on him is to go after Elizabeth, or another season 4-5 plot, maybe Elizabeth was still baldy wounded and did die only to ascend but then something happens and she comes back but since someone who does don’t have any memories (or at least not a lot of them) Kolya or someone else could have found her instead and used her to his own advantage as a way to get back at John, that could have also been an interesting story arc and also have kept a bit of the rouge-Elizabeth story in there. Then of course she would gradually get her memory back and must deal with it. Like say if she did something bad, say maybe killed someone or hurt someone while not being herself she would need to help of all of them, and especially John to comes to terms with it, could have been some great angst, not only for Elizabeth but also for the rest of the characters since it could made them have to deal with what they have had to do in the past.
                                Nah, the "twin/son bent on revenge" idea is too much of a cliché, I'm afraid. It'd have to be Kolya himself for the story to really work the way we'd want it to.
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X