No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whee, lookit John rocking the sniper rifle!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Androcles and the Lion. Squeeee! John is an educated man.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        For cryin' out loud, still?!
        Yep. Rachel's natural hair color is black.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John with a sniper rifle. *droolz*

*smacks self* Girl, get ahold of yourself!

Comment

Whoo, Teyla gets to take Ronon's shirt off! And the shippers SQUEE!

Comment

Yes, off with that shirt Ronon. Yes indeed.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Androcles and the Lion. Squeeee! John is an educated man.
                That's what I was thinking. Ed-ju-ma-kay-ted.

Comment

He's a pilot. He's Rambo. He's a sniper. He's a math genius. What can't John do?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Yep. Rachel's natural hair color is black.
                    Does she ever stop wearing a wig? I can't remember ...

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Whoo, Teyla gets to take Ronon's shirt off! And the shippers SQUEE!
                    There are BtS pics of the makeup for Ronan's chest.

Comment

Gee, it's suddenly dark again. That didn't take long.

Comment

What do you think you need it for, dumb nuts?
                        sigpic

Comment

He's a pilot. He's Rambo. He's a sniper. He's a math genius. What can't John do?
                          I'm sure Elizabeth would say, "Nothing." With a big smirk.

Comment

If there's an answer to that, I don't want to know.

Comment

Love Joe's "eew" face.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                                Does she ever stop wearing a wig? I can't remember ...
                                Nope. It's a wig the whole time.

Comment

Working...
                                X