No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh, he knows what he's doing. I like this guy.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And John's still rubbing in the "Lieutenant Colonel".

Comment

Oooh, flashback to the fall of Sateda.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
          Even though Ford's his subordinate, Shep still calls out, "It's me, John." Am I the only one who thinks that's a little wonky?
          I wasn't going to comment but it was beyond wrong. He would never do that.
          sigpic

Comment

Okay, whatcha mean by anvil???

Comment

And John's still rubbing in the "Lieutenant Colonel".
              He's so cute when he does that.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

It's raining and we can see that guy's breath. So much for the sunscreen.
                sigpic

Comment

TPTW trying to drop very obvious hints about ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    I wasn't going to comment but it was beyond wrong. He would never do that.
                    He also wouldn't have snapped that salute to Everett in "The Siege Pt. 3" but he did. I'm not a military buff, but I even recognize that's wrong.

Comment

John and Teyla tied up. Duh.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        He's so cute when he does that.
                        Adorkable.

Comment

Oooh, more flashbacks. Ronon runs into Ford.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            John and Teyla tied up. Duh.
                            Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            TPTW trying to drop very obvious hints about ship.
                            Got it!

I don't see any evidence of ship. What could you possibly be talking about?

Comment

John looks so hot here I'm forgetting to post. I'm glad they keep switching scenes.
                              sigpic

Comment

Got it!

I don't see any evidence of ship. What could you possibly be talking about?
                                I guess we're mistaken. Carry on.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X