Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Yeah, but your computer is newer and should be okay.

Please let me know if you find out.
    Will do!

And Lorne's snark. "Global warming, Wraith attack ... I see the similarity now."

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      Major Evan Lorne. *squee*
      Though now all I see is Deputy Andy. Whahahahaha
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Someone's watching them...
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Eeeep! Dead Wraith!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Didn't the scientist play on Sanctuary? I never saw it, but the face looks familiar.

Comment

Dic reader on the computer is being a pain, looks like I have to bow out. See you all later.
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

This can't be good. Somebody call home.
                sigpic

Comment

Glow sticks. Fun for laser tag on Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                    Dic reader on the computer is being a pain, looks like I have to bow out. See you all later.
                    Ah, man! Did you try the John Sheppard computer repair idea?

Comment

FORD! Doing his crazy rogue thing!

And... Opening credits! Gee, I think this is the last time we see the original S1 version of the credits, too.

Comment

Didn't the scientist play on Sanctuary? I never saw it, but the face looks familiar.
                        I think he played Tesla. Looked different and was a bit insane though.
                        sigpic

Comment

FORD!!! AAAH! *runs away*

Comment

Glow sticks. Fun for laser tag on Atlantis.
                            How very military, indeed.

Comment

Bye bye old credits and welcome Ronon.
                              sigpic

Comment

I never get tired of seeing that view of Atlantis.

Comment

Working...
                                X