Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Maybe because that's pretty much all we ever think about.
    Sparky!Smut on the brain... No better place to be.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 20 minutes to Runner!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Maybe because that's pretty much all we ever think about.

I have the same problem. And I can't find a good way to do good screen caps. Any downloaded device I've used has poor quality.
        I can screencap the video that I ripped, but it's not the same quality as the DVD. Good, but not as great. Maybe VLC player would work for DVDs???

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        I've seen that pic... I think there's a high-res version available for download from MGM's official Stargate website.
        Ooh! Haha!

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
          I can screencap the video that I ripped, but it's not the same quality as the DVD. Good, but not as great. Maybe VLC player would work for DVDs???

Ooh! Haha!
          I haven't found anything that works with DVD's. And most of them are blocked so you can't even capture video clips without a converter. Mine, by the way, has stopped working. All a part of my compatibility issues. Mr. SR blames Lion, for all you MAC users. We may have to return me to the days of Snow Leopard.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

S-minus 10 minutes to Runner!

I haven't found anything that works with DVD's. And most of them are blocked so you can't even capture video clips without a converter. Mine, by the way, has stopped working. All a part of my compatibility issues. Mr. SR blames Lion, for all you MAC users. We may have to return me to the days of Snow Leopard.
            And this even as Mountain Lion is about to come forth from its lair.

Comment

I may have to ask some of the thunkers that get such good photos what kind of software they'd use. Considering how extra-hawt that John/JoeF looks in some of their caps, I'd say they've got something good.

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes!!!

Comment

S-minus 3 minutes!

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      S-minus 10 minutes to Runner!

And this even as Mountain Lion is about to come forth from its lair.
                      Yeah, but your computer is newer and should be okay.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                      I may have to ask some of the thunkers that get such good photos what kind of software they'd use. Considering how extra-hawt that John/JoeF looks in some of their caps, I'd say they've got something good.
                      Please let me know if you find out.
                      sigpic

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

LORNE! Babysitting one of the scientists!

Comment

Major Evan Lorne. *squee*

Comment

And we meet Lorne. Such a great addition.
                              sigpic

Comment

*giggles* Oh, Evan... *pets Lorne*

Comment

Working...
                                X