No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

happy friday sparkies! just popping in to say hi for now...got some errands to run but i should be back later.
    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      And TLM, welcome back! I'm guessing from LJ, you really enjoyed your trip!
      It ws amazing! Completely and utterly amazing. I cried so many times during that trip ad grew up there. Wonderful. Also...the Sparky Plot Bunnies as strong as the IDF really attaked me...especially when I slept in the desert XD
      BALCONIES
      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
        happy friday sparkies! just popping in to say hi for now...got some errands to run but i should be back later.
        *waves* Hi, Drew, and bye!

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
        It ws amazing! Completely and utterly amazing. I cried so many times during that trip ad grew up there. Wonderful. Also...the Sparky Plot Bunnies as strong as the IDF really attaked me...especially when I slept in the desert XD
        Well, good! And it's always a good thing when the plot bunnies attack. As long as there's a notebook nearly.

Mom and I have to go shopping for the wedding shower tomorrow. And it just got worse: they're now calling for 60% rain tomorrow. And it's being held at a park under a shelter. *crosses fingers and hope the wind stays calm*

Comment

*waves to Drew* We'll see you later!

TLM, your trip sounds amazing! Glad you had such a great time!

Well, good! And it's always a good thing when the plot bunnies attack. As long as there's a notebook nearly.
          True, dat.

Mom and I have to go shopping for the wedding shower tomorrow. And it just got worse: they're now calling for 60% rain tomorrow. And it's being held at a park under a shelter. *crosses fingers and hope the wind stays calm*
          Eeek! I like rain, but that's really crappy timing!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Lemming needs a cuddle. Wisdom tooth (1/2) was pulled today... the anaesthesia is waring off, it kinda hurts now...

*curls up on the couch*
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

sigpic
              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Rodney, I can't hold this pose for much longer. Will you take the damned photo already?
                I think we're taking "Twin Day" a little too seriously.

Comment

Just voted on Gateworld for the S1 rewatch. It'll be interesting to see how this pans out.

And it just so happens that some of my favorite moments are Sparky. Huh.

Comment

So I uploaded some promo videos to Vimeo, but as usual, they take forever to process. Here are the links.

Spoiler:
                    Promo for "Elizabeth Weir -- Extraordinary"

Comment

And the other one.

Spoiler:
                      The first part of the eye!sex video for Season One.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        Lemming needs a cuddle. Wisdom tooth (1/2) was pulled today... the anaesthesia is waring off, it kinda hurts now...

*curls up on the couch*
                        *wibbles* Sorry, honey. *hugs*

Comment

run, lemming, run! (That's what I do when someone says "dentist")
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

*curls up on the couch*
                            *Hugs FH*

Just voted on Gateworld for the S1 rewatch. It'll be interesting to see how this pans out.

And it just so happens that some of my favorite moments are Sparky. Huh.
                            I think I voted. I got an error message saying there was a problem, followed immediately by Ballot sumitted! Thanks for your vote!

Oh GW. Never change.
                            sigpic
                            sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                              I think I voted. I got an error message saying there was a problem, followed immediately by Ballot sumitted! Thanks for your vote!

Oh GW. Never change.
                              Hey, Irish Eyes!

They just did an upgrade, and I know a few things are wonky. I was trying to right click on the tabs up top for GW to open them in a new tab, and a screen would come up telling me it was unsecure. I figure everything will get straightened out soon.

I can't remember: are you going to the Chicago con?
                              Last edited by ShipperWriter; 22 June 2012, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Darn fic bunnies. They just steered my fic in a totally unexpected direction. It will probably be posted soon.

Last edited by ShipperWriter; 22 June 2012, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X