X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO at the weird look John is giving Hermiod. *giggles*

"Is he supposed to be naked like that?"

Oh, John!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hermoid is funny, and of course there is John.

"Is he supposed to be naked like that?"
      sigpic

Comment

Hermoid, John is new to this, just relax.
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I don't know ya your gonna die

Comment

I adore Hermiod but John's look is priceless. I heard that this was the first time JF saw the muppet. On purpose so they could get his honest reaction. He evidently hates puppets.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oh well done a virus that kills people and you lock yourself in an airlock

Comment

Red shirt alert. Poor Lindstrom.
                sigpic

Comment

Another not so random accident. Something is rotten in Denmark, me thinks.
                  I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Bye *Waves hand*

Comment

Oh no, Lindstrom just got killed, what an aweful way to go and it must have been aweful to watch and not being able to do anything.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        Rodney is surprised Caldwell actually listened to him. I find that amusing and kinda sweet.
                        I know, right? Caldwell's a good officer in that regard, he'll listen to people when they've got something that's really important and can back it up.
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Uh oh. Bye-bye, Lindstrom.

Comment

No way

Comment

It's not his fault. He's not doing it on purpose.
                              sigpic

Comment

I do wonder what John is doing there in the background.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X