X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post-a-thon Today! WOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
      I will get to the other questions eventually, but first....where did "Sparky" come from?
      I might be able to help with other questions, this one I don't know the answer to - not really though. I think it's something that was first recorded somewhere on LJ. I have a vague recollection of this tale.

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
      Post-a-thon Today! WOOOOOOOOOO
      Hypothetically speaking I can make it, but I'm catching up with my shows so it's possible I'm still catching up with Castle and Eureka when the thon is happening.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Welcome to the Sparky thread ClassicCouples.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Loving those icons, Brie, great job!
        Thank you

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Just to be clear. JM didn't say that they hired JF because they couldn't find anyone else. I said he essentially said that, meaning that he told about wanting Ben Browder but not being able to get him, then went on about other actors that had auditioned and then said they found JF and hired him because he had the right attitude. He just made it sound like he was their last choice.
        Ok, thanks for clearing that up, I do remember reading that they wanted Ben for the part at first but don’t remember much else and I also haven’t heard the rest of that but yeah, it does at least sound like it even if he didn’t actually say it.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        Oh, and I may or may not have written some angst for the last part of "WAHM51-936". *whistles*
        I’m so looking forward to reading that. it’s also good to hear that everything is going well with the moving.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
          Thanks for the welcome, everyone. Everyone over on the SG-1 boards just calls me CC. Since I did no googling of this show before starting to watch it (and have watched seasons 2 & 3 within the last two days) there a few things I am wondering. I will get to the other questions eventually, but first....where did "Sparky" come from?
          It's basically a nonsense word that just caught on. I think Scary Kitty may have a link that explains it. It was in answer to the blended names like Sheyla and McShep and especially Shweir.

Any questions you have will be answered to the best of our ability. We love talking about Sparky.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

We love talking about Sparky.
            *looks surprised*

Noooo, really?!

Comment

We love talking about Sparky.
              No really! Wow that's a new one for me I thought we talked about Lemmings *Cough*FH*Cough*

Comment

Comment

Do the lemming do the lemming *Dances like a complete lunatic*

Comment

Do the lemming do the lemming *Dances like a complete lunatic*
                    Like a lemming, not a lunatic...

Comment

Sorry, *Dances like a lemming*

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and... S-minus 5 hours to The Intruder!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                        To back up pkprd869, I hated both Lucius with the white hot passion of a 1,000 supernovas. When he showed up a second time I kept hoping John would let Ronon slice and dice him.
                        Now that would've been far more interesting to watch than seeing Kolya die in a lame shootout with Sheppard.

It's basically a nonsense word that just caught on. I think Scary Kitty may have a link that explains it. It was in answer to the blended names like Sheyla and McShep and especially Shweir.

Any questions you have will be answered to the best of our ability. We love talking about Sparky.
                        In-very-deed it's on LJ, at the Sheppard/Weir Ship Comm.
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Wow the name Sparky was random in the making! *mumbles* Still is kinda random

Comment

You guys are crack ups. I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Arya View Post
                              A wee bit of insanity is healthy... you should see us in the gutter, now that's insane...

Comment

S-minus 1 hour and 50 minutes to The Intruder!

Wow the name Sparky was random in the making! *mumbles* Still is kinda random
                                No, it's unique. That's why it's cool.

Originally posted by Arya View Post
                                Hi there! We pride ourselves on our nuttiness.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                A wee bit of insanity is healthy... you should see us in the gutter, now that's insane...
                                Ohhhh yeah! The gutter is where it's at!
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X