X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Oh dear God, now I'm Belle. Don't these people have anything else to do?
      Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      It's just for the weekend and it's kinda fun to change things up a bit. I had to laugh that I had prepared a three little pigs sig banner and then wound up with the Big Bad Wolf.
      Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      I am Belle as well. Can't I be Big Bad Wolf or something equally cool? Uhhhh.
      Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      I wound up as the Beast. I like the Beast and all, but I think I'd rather be Belle.
      Haha, well I’m The Huntsman which isn’t all bad, at least he is on the good side, besides if it means that I get to run through the woods with Chris Hemsworth and Jamie Dornan I’m all for it.
      sigpic

Comment

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/Fun%20gifs/John_Elizabeth_carry.png
        Ahhhhhh!!! *runs around in circles flailing and squeeing* ZOMG, that is so CUTE! *pets Sheppy & Lizzeh*

You are really on a roll with the smilies! Great job!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/Fun%20gifs/John_Elizabeth_carry.png
          You are definitely a clever one. How can we ever thank you for all these?
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I'm just glad y'all like 'em
            sigpic

Comment

ugh i don't remember how to do anything on here!!!! lol

nolamom the smilies are adorable!

mandogater good luck on the job hunt-I was just going through the same thing not too long ago. total pain and super annoyingly stressful
              My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
              sigpic

Comment

They’ve started showing SGA from the beginning again and today they were showing ‘The Siege pt 2’ and of course I got stuck watching it again but anyway, I just loved this part and this line, it was just one of the many times that John and Elizabeth stood up for one another.

sigpic

Comment

I remembered to bring my DVD so I can possibly make the thon on Sunday.

So, Disney weekend... and here I thought I'd be Disney-free until I monday at work. Not! note: my company has a license to design Disney cross-stitch patterns

Edit
                  And LOL - the Lemming gets to be the Evil Queen for the weekend!
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

earned respect
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Cooking is always a great skill to have.

Ack!
                      I am getting much better on both those counts.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                        mandogater good luck on the job hunt-I was just going through the same thing not too long ago. total pain and super annoyingly stressful
                        Thanks, Drew!!! I can use all the good luck I can get. Stressful is a galactic understatement.
                        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

JM has this to say about Before I Sleep:

In the opening scene, Sheppard’s birthday gift to Weir goes a long way toward strengthening the (recently frayed) bond between the two while simultaneously endearing John to the audience. Yes, he’s a guy who killed some 60 enemy combatants, challenged Elizabeth’s authority, and showed suspect judgment in his romantic pursuit of an outsider but, on the flip side, he’s someone who thinks enough of his friends to: a) take the time to find out their birth day and b) go through the trouble of getting them a present. It’s a small gesture but an incredibly meaningful one.

He goes on to talk about how Rodney is a hero in this episode. No mention of Elizabeth's sacrifice.

And we get this tidbit on The Brotherhood:

This episode also marks the first mention of Sheppard’s mensa test. We learn he passed but never joined, shocking McKay by suggesting that there’s more to this low-key rebel than meets the eye. But was he on the level? Years later, in the fifth season mid-season two-parter, Rodney isn’t so sure…

So far, it is just as I predicted. He's being a bit careful to talk about just the characters, not the actors. So I guess I can't accuse him of ignoring JF, but he talks a lot about Rodney in every episode. For example, in The Defiant One, he's all about how Rodney was a hero. Again. Unbelievable. It's like he's not reading his own scripts.

So I ask the question, what's real, perception or the intent of the writer? There's a good argument for both.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

So I ask the question, what's real, perception or the intent of the writer? There's a good argument for both.
                            Could you explain the difference maybe...
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Madness I know your health problems will get better, hang in there. Nolamom cool smiles. I always wondered how folks make those. Mandogator I feel the job hunt pain. I kind of bounced around until I found a place I liked.

And what's with all the Disney stuff? I can still remember my dad me being forced to play tea party and watch Little Mermaid with my sister just so we could watch the game later. Even the dogs were forced to play somehow. My favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast. Angry mobs, castle siege, and dancing beer steins... what's not to like!
                              "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                I remembered to bring my DVD so I can possibly make the thon on Sunday.

So, Disney weekend... and here I thought I'd be Disney-free until I monday at work. Not! note: my company has a license to design Disney cross-stitch patterns

Edit
                                And LOL - the Lemming gets to be the Evil Queen for the weekend!
                                Yay, post-a-thon!

Must find a crown for the Lemming. No Evil Queen is complete without a crown.

earned respect
                                Eeeeeee! The Cuteness! Awesome!

JM has this to say about Before I Sleep:

In the opening scene, Sheppard’s birthday gift to Weir goes a long way toward strengthening the (recently frayed) bond between the two while simultaneously endearing John to the audience. Yes, he’s a guy who killed some 60 enemy combatants, challenged Elizabeth’s authority, and showed suspect judgment in his romantic pursuit of an outsider but, on the flip side, he’s someone who thinks enough of his friends to: a) take the time to find out their birth day and b) go through the trouble of getting them a present. It’s a small gesture but an incredibly meaningful one.

He goes on to talk about how Rodney is a hero in this episode. No mention of Elizabeth's sacrifice.

And we get this tidbit on The Brotherhood:

This episode also marks the first mention of Sheppard’s mensa test. We learn he passed but never joined, shocking McKay by suggesting that there’s more to this low-key rebel than meets the eye. But was he on the level? Years later, in the fifth season mid-season two-parter, Rodney isn’t so sure…

So far, it is just as I predicted. He's being a bit careful to talk about just the characters, not the actors. So I guess I can't accuse him of ignoring JF, but he talks a lot about Rodney in every episode. For example, in The Defiant One, he's all about how Rodney was a hero. Again. Unbelievable. It's like he's not reading his own scripts.

To quote a certain Vulcan, "Fascinating."

Sounds like Mallozzi's still got his Rodney-love rose-colored glasses on. Not terribly surprised there.

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                                And what's with all the Disney stuff? I can still remember my dad me being forced to play tea party and watch Little Mermaid with my sister just so we could watch the game later. Even the dogs were forced to play somehow. My favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast. Angry mobs, castle siege, and dancing beer steins... what's not to like!
                                Have you ever seen Atlantis: The Lost Empire? No songs (until the end credits) and lots of explosions. Certainly not your average Disney movie.

Of course, there's always Disney-Pixar's latest offering, Brave:
                                Spoiler:
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X