No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darn, we'll miss you at the post-a-thon, ShipperWriter! But try not to let your family drive you nuts.

I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for you, Falcon Horus! Gotta squee over KATE!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for you, Falcon Horus! Gotta squee over KATE!
      That's my plan...
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

S-minus 1 hour and 45 minutes to The Gift!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        That's my plan...
        And a good plan it is, too!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

What is todays post-a-thon?

Comment

S-minus 45 minutes to The Gift!

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
            *points to top of post*

Comment

S-minus 45 minutes.

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
              Today we are watching season 1's 'The Gift', hope you can join us.
              sigpic

Comment

Cabin fever: cured
                Atlantis DVD: at the ready
                Cold beverage: needs refilling
                The Gift post-a-thon: priceless
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                  Cabin fever: cured
                  Atlantis DVD: at the ready
                  Cold beverage: needs refilling
                  The Gift post-a-thon: priceless
                  LOL! The best things in life are free. For everything else, there's Stargate Atlantis.

Comment

DVD - ready to go...

I won't be late...
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

That was horrible, Madness reigns. I so sorry for your neighbors.

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                      I can relate but you’re so lucky having seen that.
                      I was really fun. It would have been even better if I could have talked the people I worked for at the time to let me have a day off to see the first round live.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        LOL! The best things in life are free. For everything else, there's Stargate Atlantis.
                        How very true!

Comment

S-minus 30 minutes!

Comment

Watching special feature to ensure computer will play nice.

Comment

So far so good!!!

Comment

Watching special feature to ensure computer will play nice.
                                So far so good!!!
                                Good to know! Let's hope it continues to behave itself.

Comment

Working...
                                X