No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chaya is a pretty bad liar, it was obvious that she knew all about the wraith and the "weapon" based on her facial expression.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      *snort* In my defense, this keyboard is beyond awkward and I hate it. Plus there is the added distraction of the big honking HD monitor.

I saw those sandals at DSW last week. They were on sale.
      LMAO! I could swear that I saw a necklace like that at one of the tribal-style clothiers at the Ren Faire last week.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Here we go with the stupid. Now see, this is how he acts when he's attracted to a woman. So obviously nobody in the immediate area attracts him. But notice that Teyla is sitting unusually close hoping he'll notice her.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Meesa thinks Chaya's lying.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
            Chaya is a pretty bad liar, it was obvious that she knew all about the wraith and the "weapon" based on her facial expression.
            And the way she's so quick to deny knowing anything. She really needs to get out more. Oh wait, she can't.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I actually love how Rodney acts here. He's the only sane one.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                Whenever I put Elizabeth in "Athosian" clothes at an off world party in my imagination, it's wearing a light green version of Chaya's dress. It's a pretty dress.
                I like the dress. Just not the person modeling it at the moment.

Comment

Here we go with the stupid. Now see, this is how he acts when he's attracted to a woman. So obviously nobody in the immediate area attracts him. But notice that Teyla is sitting unusually close hoping he'll notice her.
                  *snorts* Must be why she mocked him for the picnic later.

Comment

Teyla's like, "Hello, alien woman right here?! Don't go looking!"

Comment

Shep lying down
                      sigpic

Comment

Joe's pants are so baggy in season 1. Bring on season 2!

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                          Meesa thinks Chaya's lying.
                          Did you see her mouth moving? Heh.

Uh oh, I had a skip in my DVD.
                          sigpic

Comment

Just as an aside, every time I see the title Sanctuary, I keep thinking Quasimodo is going to pop out and start bleating for pity and water.

Comment

"Even with your hot body, we can't let your people come here."

My translation.

Comment

McKay is all sience and no religion, in this case I kind of agree with him.

Shep is not acting like a military man on duty.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X